She-Hulk

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She probably said two like tow in her heavy valley girl accent. I didn't notice it, but it's possible.

For real? You don't understand why the show runners are making her look extra flat chested and all the comments about she-hulk's nice tits didn't give you a clue? Maybe something along the lines of how different they are.
i get that part, but any girl who goes through life with tiny boobs would do something about it. i thought the Jen character was supposed to be intelligent and wants a man in her life. those two things dont match up with her horrible choices in clothing. chicks know this kind of stuff, i bet a bunch of broads that watch this show are giggling cattily that Jen is a sad girl with sad little titties. the actress wears nice outfits that make her look sexy with what she has. her character is a complete opposite. even nerd girls with tiny boobs wear tight shirts to make them look bigger. BTW i dont discriminate. small boobs are nice too.

also i understand this is a fantasy show and there is probably some she hulk reason why Jen's outfits are so baggy for when she transforms, but actual Hulk told her in ep 1 that spandex was her best friend. Jen would benefit from that too, it would push her boobies together and make them look bigger. as i said its just random thoughts i get watching this show to pass the time, it doesnt affect any enjoyment i might possibly have for this trainwreck of a show. still waiting on this daredevil person to show up.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Daredevil looking good. Definitely more comic book like, hopefully that means he'll be at his full potential here. The Netflix shows were good, but all the heroes were underpowered.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Daredevil looking good. Definitely more comic book like, hopefully that means he'll be at his full potential here. The Netflix shows were good, but all the heroes were underpowered.
Looks good.
Not sure why they made such a big deal of not showing her suit in the show and then just reveal it in some trailer.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks good.
Not sure why they made such a big deal of not showing her suit in the show and then just reveal it in some trailer.
They showed her suit in the final She-Hulk trailer when they teased Daredevil. That clip was the full scene the trailer shot was taken from.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looks good.
its also in the original show trailer. they probably think chicks are hyped up for her supersuit.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Pretty good episode. Nice to see a light hearted Daredevil as well. That walk of shame too.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Really solid finale, overall pretty entertained all season and didn't have to pay much close attention.

Caliane

I clapped when I saw they replaced actual choreographed fight scenes with physics-less CGI Daredevil props. It was so beautiful.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I clapped when I saw they replaced actual choreographed fight scenes with physics-less CGI Daredevil props. It was so beautiful.
at least this board liked the episode, while all the daredevil fans turn over in their future graves.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Daredevil was really held back by it's poor choreography and those dumb hallway fight scenes that just dragged on forever

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There was a big info drop though that the Sokovia Accords had been repealed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user