She-Hulk

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Also I guess they didn't read the bits about her transformation not being caused by anger/fear... In the comics she actually made jokes about how it was just something all the gamma irradiated males seemed to do.

Was a big fan of the comic "back in the day". This trailer is not compelling me to be a big fan of this.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The green paint-over post effect is 90s cable TV bad. But I like the actress so we'll see.
That's straight from the Bill Bixby Hulk transformations.

Looks good, it looks like they are leaning into the original Sensational She-Hulk run than the super woke recent one with She-man-Hulk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ugh, do they ever realize how repetitive this girl power shit is when they use it in every single show? the effects are retarded, there is some 80s or 90s show that has a family with makeup this cringe. i forget the name. only highlight is Tim Roth

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I also lol'd at Frog Man.

eb7i3oec74091.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
ugh, do they ever realize how repetitive this girl power shit is when they use it in every single show? the effects are retarded, there is some 80s or 90s show that has a family with makeup this cringe. i forget the name. only highlight is Tim Roth
This is like 40 year old school girl power shit though. She-Hulk was the "Independent woman", at least the one that was idolized in the 80's and 90's.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is like 40 year old school girl power shit though. She-Hulk was the "Independent woman", at least the one that was idolized in the 80's and 90's.
I might watch it because Tim Roth, but this looks really schlocky, unnecesarily so.

• 1Solidarity

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Also I guess they didn't read the bits about her transformation not being caused by anger/fear... In the comics she actually made jokes about how it was just something all the gamma irradiated males seemed to do.

Was a big fan of the comic "back in the day". This trailer is not compelling me to be a big fan of this.

Well, it is a line by Banner seemingly before she knows what's going on.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The trailer isnt bad, looks like its worth trying.

I'm kind of shocked they managed to keep her white (or at least passing white, I dunno the actress). And feminine.

Except for the weirdly small boobs. Like, every part of her gets bigger when she transforms but her boobs stay the same?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It’s going to be a lame chick show about how hard it is to be a woman and grrrril power. And no tits. Pass.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I think thats correct, and its a shame.

Itd be a great vehicle to - for the first time in modern cinema - propose the idea that women should get a goddam handle on their emotions (the exact opposite of the message in Captain Marvel)

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit the CGI on that is fucking horrible. I can't watch it if that is what it is going to look like in the finished product.

I realize I haven't read a She-Hulk comic in decades, but part of the attraction was that she was fucking fun. I know this chick is a great actress, so maybe the trailer just isn't portraying it well, but this doesn't scream "fun" at me.

This is the She-Hulk I want:
f140a7e4b61e6ee35baeeee12e980bce-800[1].jpg

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was never into She-Hulk when reading comics so I dont have any expectations or biases. But this doesnt look good. Also not a fan of Banner always being Hulk. Will watch for Tim Roth though,

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I could've sworn she was going to be black??? Like when this was first announced months and months ago or maybe even a year+ ago?

I'm getting strong mandela effect vibes over white she-hulk.