She-Hulk

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully that's finished product CGI. RLM's "What's wrong with your face?" meme needs some modernization.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Holy shit the CGI on that is fucking horrible. I can't watch it if that is what it is going to look like in the finished product.

I realize I haven't read a She-Hulk comic in decades, but part of the attraction was that she was fucking fun. I know this chick is a great actress, so maybe the trailer just isn't portraying it well, but this doesn't scream "fun" at me.

This is the She-Hulk I want:
View attachment 413012
Yeah I think they should've went the old school Bill Bixby / Lou Ferrigno route and just painted up a female body builder. Slip in some computer trickery, and I think it could've worked.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I think they should've went the old school Bill Bixby / Lou Ferrigno route and just painted up a female body builder. Slip in some computer trickery, and I think it could've worked.
they aint paying 2 actresses for the same role, plus there arent many meathead bodybuilders that can act. there is Arnold who really isnt very good as an actor and nobody else(unless you count the retired wrestlers who have more acting experience). this role looks to be a lynchpin for She Hulk as She Hulk. Ferrigno was used for sheer rage and Bixby was the talent.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
they aint paying 2 actresses for the same role, plus there arent many meathead bodybuilders that can act. there is Arnold who really isnt very good as an actor and nobody else(unless you count the retired wrestlers who have more acting experience). this role looks to be a lynchpin for She Hulk as She Hulk. Ferrigno was used for sheer rage and Bixby was the talent.
Arnold couldnt even speak english when he first started acting. And none of his movies really needed him to have depth as an actor anyway.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Arnold couldnt even speak english when he first started acting. And none of his movies really needed him to have depth as an actor anyway.
he did try, you can see he tried really hard in this clip, but his lines have no feeling to them, he's just saying words. its better he went with big meathead roles that everyone loved.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Tatiana Maslani is such a GREAT actress that she might be able to pull it off...

but then again, it does look like a heaping pile of steaming excrement.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Well, I was thinking they could remap Titania's face over the body builder's. Body builder could be paid cheap since she wouldn't have to "act". I think it's doable, but alas we have a full CGI version which looks like shit.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty safe bet that wasn't final CGI.

Will probably be completely unbearable no matter how good the CGI looks, so who cares?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well, I was thinking they could remap Titania's face over the body builder's. Body builder could be paid cheap since she wouldn't have to "act". I think it's doable, but alas we have a full CGI version which looks like shit.
it looks like there is no budget for this show, that says to me they have little confidence in this show or Roth and Ruffalo's salary sucked most of it up.
or both. Disney+ shows arent the massive hits they projected them to be. Chapek might have slashed a lot down .

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1630488697_Who-is-the-bodybuilder-who-played-Ryan-Reynolds-stunt-double.png

• 1Barf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, that shit will be tweaked up to the last minute.
why release an unfinished trailer though? this is supposed to get hype for the show. she looks like a taller version of Gamorah and if people like Gamorah's makeup, then they will run with this.
iu

iu

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
why release an unfinished trailer though? this is supposed to get hype for the show. she looks like a taller version of Gamorah and if people like Gamorah's makeup, then they will run with this.
iu

iu
Because they aren't going to find a real girl in make-up that is as big as She-Hulk? Also the CGI for Hulk got better over time as well. Same will happen with She-Hulk. It's also not like a secret that shows are tweaked til the last minute.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because they aren't going to find a real girl in make-up that is as big as She-Hulk? Also the CGI for Hulk got better over time as well. Same will happen with She-Hulk. It's also not like a secret that shows are tweaked til the last minute.
are there any examples of the main lead not having their appearance finalized in the trailer?

Juvarisx

Florida
are there any examples of the main lead not having their appearance finalized in the trailer?

Biggest one off the top of my head is this

RxhqvUF.jpg

Sonic is another good example

Huge differences in the second Hobbit film

Jurassic World is another example, the dino's looked real bad in the trailer

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sonic. Though, they likely flubbed that one on purpose.
if you believe the story, that horrible trailer was the finalized version. due to backlash, the studio went back to the drawing board and contracted the anime guys to start over again

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Biggest one off the top of my head is this

RxhqvUF.jpg

Sonic is another good example

Huge differences in the second Hobbit film

Jurassic World is another example, the dino's looked real bad in the trailer
the Starlord one is apt. that was a big budget film, is it possible they spruce up the way She Hulk looks for the final product on D+?