She-Hulk

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
therethere-blazingsaddles.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Can we all agree how this hulk... is not THE HULK?
this is Bruce with some hulk within him... but no where near... THE FUCKING HULK.

I hope we can get a full blown hulk movie eventually.
Unlikely... because of all the universal bullshit...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did ya'll ever take the time to see who is writing this shit?

writer/creator
b3f863ea17dee8e035f029fb3178f851.png

this thing is a writer?
0dc66dfe9f39e9f2cbe48943e5974422.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
did ya'll ever take the time to see who is writing this shit?

writer/creator
b3f863ea17dee8e035f029fb3178f851.png

this thing is a writer?
0dc66dfe9f39e9f2cbe48943e5974422.jpg
yeah it was brought up by me, but nobody wants to talk about it. the toilet scene was the director's most important scene she fought for in the episode.
“That scene was so important to me, and there were so many times it was on the chopping block because a lot of people didn’t understand it,” Gao said during a recent press conference. “And I was like, ‘This is the single most important scene to me in this entire episode.’”
Why was it so important? Because the women who Jennifer doesn’t know immediately jump to her aid. All they want to do is help this woman who they can see has been wronged in some way. “Truly, the women’s bathroom in any club, bar, strip club, I don’t care, any public women’s bathroom is the most safe, protective, and supportive environment,” Gao continued. “It’s the truth! And women are so often depicted as being catty and bitchy and that can be true outside in the bar, but once you’re in the inner sanctum of the bathroom, these women want to help each other. If you went into a bathroom and said ‘This man was bad to me,’ you would have an entire army of women ready to go and kill him.”
The scene speaks to a larger aim of the new Marvel show. It’s hoping to show us a superhero as a real person, something the movies don’t often let you do because of time constraints. “I think the beauty of television is, unlike the movies, we actually have time and space to really, like, sit with a character and learn more about them and really get to know them as a fully fleshed-out person,” Gao said. “And what’s great about Jen Walters/She-Hulk is that [Maslany] was able to immediately, from day one, make this feel like a real human being. You feel like she’s lived a life. She has life experiences. She has relationships. She has a family and she has friends. And also, she changes. She might feel different in the morning than she does in the evening. She might feel different today than she does yesterday. This is a real person who actually feels things and processes things. And, like most people, has highs and lows.”

“It really is a little bit of a peek behind-the-curtain at the everyday, sometimes even mundane life of a superhero, which we do get to experience in this long-form series,” added director and executive producer Kat Coiro. We’ll have much more on She-Hulk leading up to, and after, its Disney+ premiere on August 18.

• 2Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when Disney just made movies about lions fucking?

1660929573829-png.428869
This is out of context, its much better if you quote the whole thing:

2022-08-20 22.10.53 imgur.com 0b56888fa102.png

The comments on Imgur are also great:

2022-08-20 22.12.01 imgur.com 07502a6f0cef.png

PS. Was never going to watch this show to begin with but stumbled upon that mess on Imgur (Imgur is awash with hard left ideologues).

• 1Clown World
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is out of context, its much better if you quote the whole thing:

View attachment 429086

The comments on Imgur are also great:

View attachment 429088

PS. Was never going to watch this show to begin with but stumbled upon that mess on Imgur (Imgur is awash with hard left ideologues).
yes, we all saw that scene, its on the net. its still cringe, nothing was taken out of context. its a bitch rant about bitches having a tough life when they are catered to 10 times more than men are.it used to be chicks complained about men cant understand a woman when she is on her period, and thats true. the rest all happens to men every day and men deal with it because we have to. nothing special about her situation, pre-hulk. the catcalling is questionable because i have never seen a woman catcalled before. never done it. thats a black people thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first episode drunk as fuck, and it literally sobered me up.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

yes, we all saw that scene, its on the net. its still cringe, nothing was taken out of context. its a bitch rant about bitches having a tough life when they are catered to 10 times more than men are.it used to be chicks complained about men cant understand a woman when she is on her period, and thats true. the rest all happens to men every day and men deal with it because we have to. nothing special about her situation, pre-hulk. the catcalling is questionable because i have never seen a woman catcalled before. never done it. thats a black people thing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

On the one hand every day troubles by normal people growing up. On the other hand a comic book universe where every main movie character has traumatizing emotional baggage from the range of messed up backstories, family deaths, and tortured friends along the way.

If this was the DC universe I would say never have kids because parents die left and right there. Marvel you at least have a shot at being like Hawkeye.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
On the one hand every day troubles by normal people growing up. On the other hand a comic book universe where every main movie character has traumatizing emotional baggage from the range of messed up backstories, family deaths, and tortured friends along the way.

If this was the DC universe I would say never have kids because parents die left and right there. Marvel you at least have a shot at being like Hawkeye.
it's probably easier and faster to name the superheroes w/ 2 undead parents, every tragic story begins w/ my ma and pa died oh and my uncle ben died too, jesus

spronk

FPS noob
the "i have to deal with rage all the time bruce" shit is especially annoying when the stupid bitch spends the entire time trying to figure out if Captain America died a virgin

reverse that, if Bruce kept asking She Hulk if she thinks that Scarlet Witch was a virgin before she got her powers or if Scarlet Witch fucked her brother, the internet would be losing their mind over how misogynic Bruce is. but She Hulk creepily spending so much time on Cap's V-card? tee hee, thats so silly and cute

stupid bitches

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad you posted the whole quote, because the "I might get murdered" part is fucking hilarious. Really? If you don't suppress your rage, you're going to get fucking murdered?

Hysterical much?

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
“That scene was so important to me, and there were so many times it was on the chopping block because a lot of people didn’t understand it,” Gao said during a recent press conference. “And I was like, ‘This is the single most important scene to me in this entire episode.’”
Why was it so important? Because the women who Jennifer doesn’t know immediately jump to her aid. All they want to do is help this woman who they can see has been wronged in some way. “Truly, the women’s bathroom in any club, bar, strip club, I don’t care, any public women’s bathroom is the most safe, protective, and supportive environment,” Gao continued. “It’s the truth! And women are so often depicted as being catty and bitchy and that can be true outside in the bar, but once you’re in the inner sanctum of the bathroom, these women want to help each other.

If the women's bathroom is such an important space in clubs etc for women to get away (it is), why do the same people who take this position tend to also be in favor of things like making bathrooms non-gender-specific, or letting men use women's bathrooms unrestrictedly based on their feelings? Like men intruding on women's sports, they're taking an anti-women position as the fad of the month despite being otherwise feministic.

Well, I stopped trying to figure it out a while ago.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Haven't watched this, no plans to, I like the actress though. The Marvel TV shows just haven't really been for me outside of the tremendous Hawkeye, some of Wandavision, and the last two episodes of Loki. I can only take so much of the comedy-barrage they usually throw at the viewer, and the political bits / The Message takes me out of things quickly.

Popped in here to say: As far as Indian women go, I've dated a few and I can attest that they don't smell like curry, or smell bad, and none of them were even curry fans that I know of. The main chick I dated who was really into curry (Indian food in general) was a redhead of Scottish descent, and she didn't smell like curry either.

Just clearing that up

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If the women's bathroom is such an important space in clubs etc for women to get away (it is), why do the same people who take this position tend to also be in favor of things like making bathrooms non-gender-specific, or letting men use women's bathrooms unrestrictedly based on their feelings? Like men intruding on women's sports, they're taking an anti-women position as the fad of the month despite being otherwise feministic.

Well, I stopped trying to figure it out a while ago.
because women are notorious liars now. more than ever before. they say one thing and want the opposite. they say out loud that they want equality, equity and inclusivity for all! inside, they add, "i want everything for me!" dudes just want everything to work out alright so the bitch shuts the fuck up and leaves him alone.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If the women's bathroom is such an important space in clubs etc for women to get away (it is), why do the same people who take this position tend to also be in favor of things like making bathrooms non-gender-specific, or letting men use women's bathrooms unrestrictedly based on their feelings?

It's not the people in the bathroom, it's the bathroom! She even said specifically that out on the floor they'd be catty as shit towards each other. So even if a mentally ill dude goes in, he is transformed. This might be where the transdemic started. A bunch of pervy dudes going into the women's bathroom and then spending the rest of their lives trying to get back to regain that feeling.

Fucker

Log Wizard
because women are notorious liars now. more than ever before. they say one thing and want the opposite. they say out loud that they want equality, equity and inclusivity for all! inside, they add, "i want everything for me!" dudes just want everything to work out alright so the bitch shuts the fuck up and leaves him alone.
All the #metoo women voting for Biden because orange man bad. Knowingly voting for a pedo. Liberals should not be allowed to vote.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users