Shenmue III

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My mega weeaboo gf a million years ago was in love with the first two games.

That's literally all I know about this game. To me it looked basically like a vending machine simulator.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
700k in like 60 minutes, wonder if that's a record?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, it made 50K in during the 4 mins it took me to watch the vide...and 3 more while I typed this. It's at 805 now.
smile.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wonder if it'll come with a HD version re-release or something to make some money from the hype. Anyway seems it'll be funded in like a day or something dumb.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I have been a professional forklift driver for the last 13 years. I got this job by bringing a dreamcast, a CRT TV, and a copy of Shenmue 2 to the interview.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So I hadn't heard of Shenmue until today. After watching a few videos I seriously don't get it. Can someone show me a video of Shenmue I or II that makes me think those were fun games that make III deserve this level of hype and reaction?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
The first Shenmue was this ambitious little gem, that created this open world feeling game 2 years before GTA III existed. There were no games like it at the time. It succeeded at making the world feel a lot bigger than it was.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I played the first shenmue up until you could drive the fork lift and was like why the fuck am I will playing this shit?! So boring. This series is way over hyped.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I never played the sequel, but the first one was pretty amazing at the time. They've already blown past their 2 million goal on the Kickstarter.