Shit

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Precisely constipation. Should be closer to a 4, regularly, on the bsc. Kuriin Kuriin had some good fiber recommendation, I forget the us brand.

bristol-stool-chart-4174964-v3-5bda0c2cc9e77c0051ed7541.png

Chief complaint “I just can’t eat”. “What do you mean? Can you physically not eat? Like you can’t chew? Or can you not swallow? Are you just not hungry? Or you too depressed to eat?”

final diagnosis: H/H 4.5/15, Cr 3. Go to do rectal and black stool everywhere. Just leaking out his ass.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Precisely constipation. Should be closer to a 4, regularly, on the bsc. Kuriin Kuriin had some good fiber recommendation, I forget the us brand.

bristol-stool-chart-4174964-v3-5bda0c2cc9e77c0051ed7541.png
Psyllium husks, doesn't really matter the brand. I take the Kirkland brand capsules; if I remember correctly Kuriin used the "stir it up in a glass of water and pretend you aren't drinking sand" method.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Psyllium husks, doesn't really matter the brand. I take the Kirkland brand capsules; if I remember correctly Kuriin used the "stir it up in a glass of water and pretend you aren't drinking sand" method.
The latter is cheaper, here at least. And easier than eating 10 capsules. Just mix it in yoghurt or some such.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The latter is cheaper, here at least. And easier than eating 10 capsules. Just mix it in yoghurt or some such.
But then you're eating yogurt? I'm already eating fiber, you want me to eat yogurt too??

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and I only eat 4 capsules. Sure, it says I should eat 483 each day or some such number, but 4 seems to do well enough most of the time. If I need more than that, I probably just wrecked some Jimboy's Tacos or something, and no amount of fiber is going to firm up what is coming next.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Acidophilus is good, I suppose.
Ha, I had to google that. I know that it isn't the way I'm making it out to be, but the definition made me laugh anyway.

Acidophilus is a bacteria that exists naturally in the body, primarily in the intestines and the vagina.

Intestines and vaginas. More and more alike every day! Front holes for everyone!

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Oh, and I only eat 4 capsules. Sure, it says I should eat 483 each day or some such number, but 4 seems to do well enough most of the time. If I need more than that, I probably just wrecked some Jimboy's Tacos or something, and no amount of fiber is going to firm up what is coming next.
I think Kuriin Kuriin has a vested interest in keeping his love tunnel easily accessale, hence the larger fiber consumption. If that’s not your thing 4-5 is probably fine.

• 1Truth!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Weather looking up,
Trousers coming down,
Bbq dump truck,
Headed to brown town.
Smooth riding 3-axle
Gentle on the asshole.

• 3Worf
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Let me lock you in the system
At warp 2
Push it on into systematic overdrive
You know what to do
Let's cruise past all the golden poo
That makes me blue
These things gonna help you do better
Poop, poop
Poop ship, poop ship, ship destroyer
On the poop ship, poop ship, ship destroyer

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Often overlooked perk of having a superpower that let's you fly like superman - you could entertain yourself by dropping spicy turds on people from 5,000 feet

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I normally time a courtesy flush perfectly when I crap at work so no one hears my garbage disposal.

I missed my mark today and treated everyone to half of a Miles Davis song echoing off the porcelain. Now I'm too embarrassed to leave the bathroom.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sticky icky butterscotch poop
Ready sweaty Indian goop
IPA bidet keeps the streaks away
But hey,, I'm a pilsner man anyway

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
The title change of this thread should be permanent, it fits better somehow.

• 1Dislike

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Let's see which ones you didn't get.

Faggot, Cunt, Fuckers, Fucker, Fucking, Fuck, Pussy, Chink, Ass, Asshole, Fuckface, Dickhead, Gag, Faulty Armor, Shit heel, Dammit, Damnit, Damn, Bitch, cockwhore, cock

• 1Like