• No, his ban stays.

Votes: 122 60.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know anything about his crimes against humanity. I am just in the forgiving mood. Give him a Presidential Pardon.

6HC2XLLFHZCL5MADXGA7NSQCEY.jpg

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I vote NO! It's a privilege to be a member of this board, and I was not aware that Olscratch and Keg really tried to get Suineg fired from his job and that is unforgivable. That shit isn't even funny, I know this is just a internet message board but when you try to influence somebody's real life, well that isn't the type of company I would want to keep around me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Its not like teekey is some great detective. Booze used the same name. He is either incredibly dumb or made the decision a long time ago that he didnt mind info from the various forums mingling. So its not even close to doxxing. Its just the regular kind of shittiness.

Teekey needs to give booze a hug so we can get back to finding keg votes.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
LLR had to hide away a whole section of the forums because of doxxing attempts and here we got him appealing to the masses to let back in a dude with obvious ties to doxxing with a "well i dunno..." attitude.

What garbage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Can't stand reading that loser's bullshit. I've been a long term lurker and Keg has never added anytying of value to to this forum. I could have gone entirely without ever reading a Keg post and not be bothered. Further more, I find his posts to be attacking in nature and bothersome to read through. I DGAF about his funny one off comments, his 3090 wins, or whatever the fuck else, you're literal loser keg and you add nothing of value this community. I want you to know this, hope y oure reading. Not a single fucking ounbce of value has ever been added by this member and ive been lurkering for a long ass fucking time. FUck that guy. thanks.

What a shithead. Only a fucking loser tries to evade a forum ban he wants to belong too, oh boohoo. What a little bitch. He must be so fucking lonely in life. Who evades forum bans? Can't carry your own bitch balls and handle what you did? Evade some more forums bans you bitch. Holy fuck. Keg is the literal headcheese on a homeless man's cock.

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Can't stand reading that loser's bullshit. I've been a long term lurker and Keg has never added anytying of value to to this forum. I could have gone entirely without ever reading a Keg post and not be bothered. Further more, I find his posts to be attacking in nature and bothersome to read through. I DGAF about his funny one off comments, his 3090 wins, or whatever the fuck else, you're literal loser keg and you add nothing of value this community. I want you to know this, hope y oure reading. Not a single fucking ounbce of value has ever been added by this member and ive been lurkering for a long ass fucking time. FUck that guy. thanks.

What a shithead. Only a fucking loser tries to evade a forum ban he wants to belong too, oh boohoo. What a little bitch. He must be so fucking lonely in life. Who evades forum bans? Can't carry your own bitch balls and handle what you did? Evade some more forums bans you bitch. Holy fuck. Keg is the literal headcheese on a homeless man's cock.
Better post than anything China Bat Soup ever said.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
People seem to care a lot about this. 110 votes already without any hype or announcements. There were only 192 voters in the last mod election.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought this is a hate site? We hate everything and everyone here. Game of Thrones? Pure hate. Star Wars? Fuck that. WoW Classic? We certainly hate Blizzard for the how.

and ban evasion as a reason to uphold a ban is circular logic.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I didn't care one way or the other so I just marked the top box since it was closer.
I hear that is how many do elections!

With people doxing people. People hunting down peoples past for grudge matches. People calling FBI and the new Biden/Harris/Commie agenda laws coming it doesn't matter if Keg is banned or not. We'll all be skeletons soon. One way or the other.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
No one should be doxxed, I completely agree. That's going too far.

But how is it "IRL" if it's from another forum, same username, and not revealing any personally identifiable information?
You sure that's a stance you want to take? The Database(tm) was accused of doxing for doing exactly what you did.

Slippery slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.