Silicon Valley

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They really need to add more stuff for Erlich to do that's directly relevant to the company.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
They really need to add more stuff for Erlich to do that's directly relevant to the company.
I think he's a good outlier, though, and a source of dramatic/comedic tension. Imagine how hilariously defiant and passive-aggressive he'll be if they try to move into an office and he can't admit it, but it hits him in the feels to see them leave.

iannis

Musty Nester
Erlich is becoming the best part of every episode to me.

Him just going off about the spoons was great. Because god damn, I will fucking rant about spoons myself. Nothing but big spoons in the drawer. Erlich, I have felt your pain.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Erlich is becoming the best part of every episode to me.

Him just going off about the spoons was great. Because god damn, I will fucking rant about spoons myself. Nothing but big spoons in the drawer. Erlich, I have felt your pain.
What has you feeling left out and marginalized? You can talk here, it's safe, we're all friends.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, Erlich is definitely my favorite character and I don't think it's that close.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Erlich is definitely the best character, but there's just so little for him to do right now.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah asian guy at the benefit was great. Spelling Erlich's name and then asking people in line for extra tickets.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Jian Yang brought the heat. Mist was really good in this episode too. Credit scoping I noticed Ron Wiener as a producer. He was a writer for 30 Rock, Futurama, News Radio, Arrested Development, and some other shit. Really an all-star directing/producing staff they've got going. HBO must pay out huge to season 2+ shows.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
This show continues to spit hot fire, but I do worry a little bit about reintroducing Big Head into the plot line. That guy's screen presence is pretty much dogshit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jared is becoming my favorite character.

"I loved The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

"It's OK because in my mind I changed it's meaning to Original Jared"

He kills me with these little throwaway one liners every episode now.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really? I was crying almost the entire episode.

As for the characters, I honestly think they're all pretty balanced. Elrich can get annoying at times and at other times he's pure gold. OJ is the fucking man.

Cunty.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I actually found the new girl somewhat annoying. The "Baghead" scenes were mostly throw-away as well. The Cunty joke didn't resonate with me at all. I didn't even smirk.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked her a lot. And I was wondering what they were going to do with Big Head's character after he was basically kicked out of the group.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've always enjoyed Bighead, though I understand people hating him even if just for the fact he takes time away from the real Pied Piper folks. Because they are all great.

The whole Cunty thing was just there to get a reaction from Jared, and he nailed it. It wasn't funny because she said the word "cunt", but because she was making him so uncomfortable with it. Mostly to get back at him for the original interview probably.