Silicon Valley

Xevy

Log Wizard
Did he name a character after himself? Because he thought he had a very "John Houseman" name?
Yeah. There are a lot of the characters in Seinfeld that are named after people Larry David knew or wrote for the show. Don't ask me to name anything off the top of my head, though.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone figure out what the fuck Jared treated himself with that morning that made him so happy? I feel like the guy saying "this guy fucks" was a hint as to what he was doing, but I doubt it was any sort of straight interaction.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Jared is becoming my favorite character on this show quickly

Not exactly thrilled BigHead is back. He was kind of meh last season IMO.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Anyone figure out what the fuck Jared treated himself with that morning that made him so happy? I feel like the guy saying "this guy fucks" was a hint as to what he was doing, but I doubt it was any sort of straight interaction.
Feels like he beat off but I don't know why. Maybe this guy was fuckin though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I thought it was just the fact that he privately set aside time to "celebrate", probably doing Jared things like not working and eating a chocolate muffin or something equally milktoast. That's what I assumed and I loved it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I didn't think he did anything perverted just something awkward like Xevy said. Like he went and fed some ducks white bread and that was his big treat to himself.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Episode was hilarious but the girl that replaced Peter Gregory is terrible

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Episode was hilarious but the girl that replaced Peter Gregory is terrible
KGmyQqG.gif