Silicon Valley

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best episode yet. I think Jared would have died, 104 hours locked up in the dark with no food or water. I was waiting for him to make a comment about surviving by drinking his own urine.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I forgot what we're talking about
Ce62GPF.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think that was my favorite episode so far. Richard telling Erlich about the bad kids that picked on him was priceless.

kudos

<Banned>
I felt like the last show didn't progress the series at all. There seems to be a lot of stalling in this show. Some episodes move it forward a lot and then two or three episodes stall and nothing seems to happen. The Chick-Fil-A part was fucking hilarious though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gilfoyl got a girlfriend, they advanced their build with a week to go, Erlich showed how much he cares. Great episode, you brought piss to s shit fight, little cunt.

kudos

<Banned>
I guess the only thing I got from the episode is that Richard isn't the coding genius he thought he was.

As far as the girlfriend thing, I never expect that to go anywhere. I figure she'll be gone soon. Erlich showed he cared like 4 episodes ago.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Erlich SAID he cared and showed he wanted to be involved in his investment. This time he saw his lil' buddy in pain and went psycho on a child to defend him. Frankly it warmed the cockles of my heart. I'm sorry you are too desensitized to feel joy.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I wouldn't say that Richard isn't a genius, he jsut doesn't know everything about every thing. And he has an enormous amount of pressure on himself right now, not the most conducive thing to learning a complicated new process.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
This was the best episode so far. I pretty much enjoyed all the story arcs. Even Richards =/