Silicon Valley

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Gavin and Jack airport scene where you keep thinking they'll fly together, but don't. Hilarious.
I knew they wouldn't because they've both got their heads so far up their asses but I loved seeing it play out

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I knew they wouldn't because they've both got their heads so far up their asses but I loved seeing it play out
I thought they were gonna talk Pied Piper/Nucleus, resurrect Nucleus and that would be another storyline

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The funny thing is Erlich isn't an idiot. He's the most business savvy one in the show.
Well, Erlich knows all the unwritten rules of the Silicon Valley game. But he's such an egotist that he can't actually play the game himself without everything blowing up in his face.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Gavin and Jack airport scene where you keep thinking they'll fly together, but don't. Hilarious.
When Jack goes back and asks if he plays chess and it'sobvioushe's gonna invite Gavin on his plane....and then he just gives him his Hooli name thing so they can connect online. I laughed a lottabunch.

Gilfoyle with the jacket was gold. When he does shit like that purely to fuck with Dinesh it's always gold. His deadpan delivery sells it all. But I think Dinesh gets a little short shrift. His reactions are half of what makes those scenes so great.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I loved Gilfoyle this episode

"That sounds mighty Christian of you Gilfoyle"
"Hey, no reason for hate speech Richard"

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly the entire cast is so solid. And the writing is always on point. But yeah, Russ is such a fucking goon.

Gavin's meltdown and "you're sending me to the fucking roof?!" I was dying. It's been awhile since the roof was referenced, I think that's what made it that much funnier for me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I wasn't paying attention enough in past episodes, but am I crazy or did they specifically mention the Haversack thingie as sort of homage to the internet theorycrafting a few episodes back? It has never been mentioned in the show, right? It was all just us nerds? That's a pretty cool of them to do that if I'm not fucking up my recollection.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Maybe I wasn't paying attention enough in past episodes, but am I crazy or did they specifically mention the Haversack thingie as sort of homage to the internet theorycrafting a few episodes back? It has never been mentioned in the show, right? It was all just us nerds? That's a pretty cool of them to do that if I'm not fucking up my recollection.
Hm? There was an episode titled Haversack and they spent an entire scene talking about it.

Homsar

They mentioned the haversack but the turn around on these episodes arent quick like South Park. I was thrown off by that reference also

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a friend that looks like Gilfoyle, and I'm dying to buy him a Pied Piper jacket now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Haversack thing was referenced and even the title of the 3rd episode.

I loved the jacket. Specifically the fact that Jared wrote out, in its entirety, what was not supposed to fit on the jacket in the first place. Awesome.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Haversack bit was when they were doing "Skunkworks." And then Jared asked Dinesh if he uses his chain to choke his mother when he puts his penis in her butthole, Richard tripped, and the plan was foiled.

Homsar

I've watched the scene with him and the bulldog multiple times, cracks me up when he brings it back in to talk more shit. All of my friends that have Bull Dogs always have to deal with health issues and costing them a ton of money.