Silicon Valley

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It gets a little old though, the same schtick over and over again. I want to see him evolve and ultimately succeed in kicking Gavins ass. Hard to imagine that when he's literally shitting himself.

This. By now richard should be successful and morphing into the thing he hates most, gavin. Or maybe a Gavin / Gregory hybrid. It is just the same shit over and over with him. This show has been playing it VERY safe and formulamatic for a couple seasons now.

spronk

FPS noob
T.J. Miller Arrested for Allegedly Calling in a Fake Bomb Threat
Todd Joseph "T.J." Miller was taken into custody Monday night at LaGuardia Airport, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.

The former Silicon Valley star was arrested for allegedly "intentionally conveying to law enforcement false information about an explosive device on a train traveling to Connecticut," according to a press release from the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut. Miller allegedly made the bomb threat on March 18.

According to authorities, the 36-year-old comedian and actor allegedly called 911 and told the dispatcher he was on an Amtrak Train traveling from Washington, D.C. toward Penn Station in New York City and that a female passenger “has a bomb in her bag.”

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Todd Joseph "T.J." Miller was taken into custody Monday night at LaGuardia Airport, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.

The former Silicon Valley star was arrested for allegedly "intentionally conveying to law enforcement false information about an explosive device on a train traveling to Connecticut," according to a press release from the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut. Miller allegedly made the bomb threat on March 18.

According to authorities, the 36-year-old comedian and actor allegedly called 911 and told the dispatcher he was on an Amtrak Train traveling from Washington, D.C. toward Penn Station in New York City and that a female passenger “has a bomb in her bag.”

Emoji movie really fucked this dude up.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

TRUMP CURSE

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
This season doesn't compare to the first couple, but is better than the last couple. After the last couple I hesitated watching this season because I assumed the downward trend would continue. I think they've brought it around to hopefully finish strong.

• 1Like

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Could have sworn this was the last season for SV...

Ahhh the 6th was the final.. but now might NOT be the final,,,

Ladro

Anomaly
The openly anti religion joke was pretty funny. Gay christian guy being outed as religious was amusing. Pretty sure the religious right is going to freak out about the episode though...

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Why would the religious right freak out about it? SV people were painted in less than a favorable light and the bible thumpers arent the progressive tards so will not be rioting over some perceived slight.

spronk

FPS noob
WHAT A TWIST!

I really hope Jin Yiang doesn't disappear, he and Jared are the only things good about the show. Jin Yiang as the villain would be fantastic

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty sure the religious right is going to freak out about the episode though...

Protests, riots, militia led uprisings. It might even get as bad as opening night for Black Panther.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
and the bible thumpers arent the progressive tards so will not be rioting over some perceived slight.

I think your bible thumpers are different than the ones that I've known and dealt with my whole life. You say "Happy Holidays" to someone you likely won't see over the whole Thanksgiving - New Year's time frame and one overhears...it's clearly a War on Christmas.