Silicon Valley

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I lost it at the overly white fluorescent sweatshop room dialog. That shit was hilarious, especially Jareds panic attack.
It's legitimately funny because that room is way nicer than the one I work in.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's legitimately funny because that room is way nicer than the one I work in.
the first office job i ever worked was this narrow room with no windows. horrible flourescent lights and one working air conditioner. so it got sauna hot in the summer and freezing cold in the winter. there was no heating. so most of us worked with our coats on. since this was the early 90s most everyone smoked and you could smoke in the office. so picture this 10foot by 30 foot room filled with a cloud of smoke and no ventilation. i was 19 and the office also had high school kids working there. if they werent smokers when they started, they sure were when they left.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gilfoyle admitting to being racist to Jin Yang was my favorite. Episode had too much Richard though.

I miss having Veep back to back with this. Show is so much better. Had no idea the last season won't be until next year. What's up with the delay?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Gilfoyle admitting to being racist to Jin Yang was my favorite. Episode had too much Richard though.

I miss having Veep back to back with this. Show is so much better. Had no idea the last season won't be until next year. What's up with the delay?

Ya during silicon valley's first two seasons I put the two shows in the same category but silicon valley, while still great, has gotten a bit stale. Veep seemed like it was always running at 110%. I miss it too.

Juvarisx

Florida

Julia Louis-Dreyfus had breast cancer so they couldn't start filming until it was sorted. I think they are starting production in August, so we wont see it till 2019/

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Show not nearly as funny this season. Still some chuckles occasionally, but the schtick is running its course.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

Barry is really funny. Watch it!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
I'm enjoying this season more than last season but every time Richard is on screen it screeches to a complete halt

• 2Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm enjoying this season more than last season but every time Richard is on screen it screeches to a complete halt

I kind of enjoy disliking Richard and the fact that he never, ever wins in the long run. Plus the best Jared lines are when Richard enters a room.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I kind of enjoy disliking Richard and the fact that he never, ever wins in the long run. Plus the best Jared lines are when Richard enters a room.
Yeah, I feel like you're supposed to hate Richard. He does a great job at making us hate him.

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah, I feel like you're supposed to hate Richard. He does a great job at making us hate him.

It gets a little old though, the same schtick over and over again. I want to see him evolve and ultimately succeed in kicking Gavins ass. Hard to imagine that when he's literally shitting himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's definitely gotten to the point where the show suffers anytime Richard is on screen. Everyone else is fucking gold. Richard sucks and has not grown as a character at all in 5 seasons.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's coming from the dude with a closet for his child's bedroom. Think about that, Mist.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
I get surprised when an episode is over, and start looking for previews, guess that means i still enjoy it. Jin and Jared for sure.