Silicon Valley

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That was the funniest episode so far this season. I couldn't stop laughing. I had no idea silicon valley was that against christian people.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When I lived in the Bay Area there was an event for Christian teenagers scheduled in some venue in San Francisco and there were protests and lots of newspaper editorials and whatnot about how terrible it was and that was 10+ years ago. It's a real thing.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Jinyang's storyline as the villain is too real. "new new internet"

And Silicon Valley is not "against" Christian people. I don't think a vocal minority from a protest is indicative of much. I'd guess there is a lack of respect for it in tech circles on the whole, but there are obviously Christians of different types all over the place that do work in tech and few people are ever going to overtly hold that against them. I think the show is just embellishing the lack of respect for it. Maybe its an especially prevalent thing in startup cultures.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think a vocal minority from a protest is indicative of much.

Obviously it's not everyone, but I don't think there's one other city in the US where that would happen. This wasn't Westboro Baptist, just a regular Christian youth rally, but it might as well have been a KKK meeting from the reaction it got.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Was worried this show was in a nose dive. Esp after the past six months and the cuck cover. But it's better now than it ever had been IMO.

Don't think I've laughed this much at a TV show in a long time.

And Silicon Valley is not "against" Christian people. I don't think a vocal minority from a protest is indicative of much. I'd guess there is a lack of respect for it in tech circles on the whole, but there are obviously Christians of different types all over the place that do work in tech and few people are ever going to overtly hold that against them. I think the show is just embellishing the lack of respect for it. Maybe its an especially prevalent thing in startup cultures.

Ok chaos. IOotI

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
the gilfoyle-ai/robot shit was funny as fuck. Wish gilfoyle was in that robot scene. It would of made it one of the best scenes in any tv show this year. Richard was struggling to keep the funny meter high.

Gilfoyle is a solid character. I could watch him as the "tech guy" in any movie or tv show for the next 5yrs

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
went from trying to fuck Darlene to trying to fuck a robut, that was some awesome fucking casting. Plus The Beta Band

Ladro

Anomaly
Jared's lips were fucking hilarious. I want the actor to have gotten injections to play the part, that would seal it as best comedy gag for awhile.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
switchblade in jared's desk was pretty good

Jared is my favorite character. All of his awkwardness and creepy references to his life as male prostitute and stuff is absolute gold. That and he's a total casanova and, "this guy fucks" when he wants to be.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Jared humor keeps this show rolling, honestly. I actually like Richard's interactions with people when he's not totally spazzing. Any time he says "uh, sure" is usually a sign of great dialogue happening. And of course Gilfoyle stuff is always solid.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Jared's lips were fucking hilarious. I want the actor to have gotten injections to play the part, that would seal it as best comedy gag for awhile.

dude needs one of those big dick tv awards for that scene.

Lets get the nominations up on 4chans