Silicon Valley

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I loved Jared's line, but was quite surprised by how entertaining it was to see Richard' dance and whisper-sing Kiss My Piss.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I'd really love for this show to wrap up with all of them becoming rich and going their separate ways - Jared becomes an inspirational speaker, Richard continues being a dick and loses all of his friends, Dinesh + Gilfoyle start their next startup, etc. Somewhat of a happy ending with them becoming rich, but bittersweet because they all go their separate ways and have lost touch with each other.

Ladro

Anomaly
This kind of felt like they weren't sure if the show was getting renewed or not so they erred on the side of cancelled. Would have been a decent series finale if so.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
glad they won in the end for once, season was meh as usual, jared's "do you wanna die today" line was awesome and again proves he's quickly becoming the only reason to continue with the show

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I chipped away at everything that wasn't Richards assistant and this is what's left.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Also everytime I see Gavin's signature on the Box it cracks me up. Guess I'm secretly still like 12.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
He's a pretty entertaining guy and seems pretty damn smart from the few interviews I've seen of him.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yea this season was pretty much the same as every other season.

This show is essentially an endless loop.
This. Really hoping they finally push forward and have the company grow. Setbacks? Sure. But I'm sick of resets. Jared and Gilfoyle are keeping this afloat.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This. Really hoping they finally push forward and have the company grow. Setbacks? Sure. But I'm sick of resets. Jared and Gilfoyle are keeping this afloat.

it's driven me crazy they haven't let PP get huge so we can watch richard and all of them turn into super eccentric rich weirdo's like gavin, gregory and billionare guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Jared in the last episode: "If you wanna work the corner, you can't fall in love every time you turn a trick. That's why you do the Oxy."

god damn, whoever came up with this should get a raise

Fucking A. I binged it this weekend and loved how every couple episodes Jared made a reference to being a male prostitute. There was one about "Like how a john would show his dick to the prostitute to prove hes not a cop"