Silicon Valley

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
He wasn't very funny, but I liked Richard at least being functional this episode. Made me hate him less.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
so pied piper's internet 2.0 was shut down in a few seconds by a creep with a sexbot and a few servers... why again does everyone want to be on it?

• 1Solidarity

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
so pied piper's internet 2.0 was shut down in a few seconds by a creep with a sexbot and a few servers... why again does everyone want to be on it?

robot ddos asking for halp.

Rape whistle dawg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jared in the last episode: "If you wanna work the corner, you can't fall in love every time you turn a trick. That's why you do the Oxy."

god damn, whoever came up with this should get a raise

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Jared is consistently the funniest character. He was so excited about talking to the AI all night and then completely horrified when they dismantled her. So fucking funny.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
At least this time they earned their failure rather than it just being bad luck.

I thought it was a strong episode all around.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking Jared shit was amazing. The turn in music. My God.

Episode was Directed by Alec Berg. He did this weeks episode of Barry too. He was one of the main guys behind Seinfeld and Curb. Really killing it.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
A startup that invents multiple new technologies that would be worth billions upon billions and yet cannot make it out of their garage.

Incredible.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Fucking Jared shit was amazing. The turn in music. My God.

Episode was Directed by Alec Berg. He did this weeks episode of Barry too. He was one of the main guys behind Seinfeld and Curb. Really killing it.

if it wasn't for jared's shit and the gilfoyle / dinesh shenanigans, i'd have stopped watching a while ago.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Finally a big win. I'm sure they'll fuck it all up in the next episode.

Jared with his "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER?!?" was the line of the episode.

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally a big win. I'm sure they'll fuck it all up in the next episode.

Jared with his "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER?!?" was the line of the episode.
You realize that was the finale right?

Ladro

Anomaly
Nice to see them win out finally, in a great way too. Jared’s line was absolutely the best, such a great delivery.