Silicon Valley

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Its great that he is able to take girls to his cot in the garage/server room and they don't even care. This guy fucks.

If that guy who went to Bigheads house and not Erlich's strikes it rich... Erlich would also get the money from it because of their partnership.
Maybe, if Bigheads wacky signatures don't nullify the contract.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck spaces. Anyone who uses spaces is either a retard, 80 or a fuck.
This. I do not understand why someone would use spaces over pressing 1 keyboard key.

But a hilarious episode. I bet somehow the blog Bighead bought is going to make him super rich again, but Bachman would have dumped him by then.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
This. I do not understand why someone would use spaces over pressing 1 keyboard key.

But a hilarious episode. I bet somehow the blog Bighead bought is going to make him super rich again, but Bachman would have dumped him by then.
I just love the fact that it bothered him so much, it ruined his relationship. It's like nails on a chalkboard, he had to say something eventually.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Jared is the best goddamn character on television. That bit about his newspaper teddy bear... Jesus.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
No love for Dinesh fixing the chat video, only to find out HE was the ugly one? Gilfoyle is so cruel.

Fedor

<Banned>
EAv1UX.png

34947-24858.jpg

7IHOzQ.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont get it, why did bachman sell his shares when he knew that PP was going to go live and most likely be a success? if he is worth millions to billions from it then he can just pay whatever he owes?

Ganthorn

N00b
i dont get it, why did bachman sell his shares when he knew that PP was going to go live and most likely be a success? if he is worth millions to billions from it then he can just pay whatever he owes?
I was thinking he might take a loan out against the shares or something

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
best damn episode in a long time, shit's finally starting to go right. Of course it ends on the cliffhanger so they can shit down our throats in the first 5 seconds of the next episode.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Monica's going to be right - the interface was designed by engineers and no one normal is going to be able to use it. Look at that shit Fedor posted lol.