• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The layout could use love when you look at the list of forums, but the color scheme is tolerable.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be fair, Draegan put him in a really shitty position and he has sided with the community, overall.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Any plan to make it look like what the forums looked for the last 15+ years or are we going for something entirely new?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Any plan to make it look like what the forums looked for the last 15+ years or are we going for something entirely new?
This is a more modern software, I don't think we will make it look exactly the same but we will try to theme it as close as we can.

There is a lot more functionality to this more modern software and I am not going to bog it down with a ton of custom changes that will be hard to do updates on.

Druss

Trakanon Raider
The sale sucks but it prompted me to register, First post ever on any of the FOH forum versions. Long time lurker, since i dont remember when, like 7+ years ago. I probably wont post much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nice, were you working on the weekend or something?

That's what I was worried about when I posted earlier; DoD. Although, I had no issues logging in on old Rerolled at work.

Air Force shift work so, all days :(

edit: ick, grey text on grey background, no bueno. How do I change that?

Last edited:

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Yea, fixed widths mostly sucks.
Agreed. Nice little feature as there is a small button at the bottom left of the forum page that will adjust the width on the fly.

aOqZLNT.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users