Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Agreed. Nice little feature as there is a small button at the bottom left of the forum page that will adjust the width on the fly.

aOqZLNT.png

Oh shit. If we had reps, I'd totally give you one right now. That was going to be my one complaint.

aOqZLNT.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The sale sucks but it prompted me to register, First post ever on any of the FOH forum versions. Long time lurker, since i dont remember when, like 7+ years ago. I probably wont post much.

The fucked up thing is that 7 years doesn't even seem like a longtime lurker.

I think I started lurking Noows back in '99 or 2000, finally registered in 2004 I think.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The sale sucks but it prompted me to register, First post ever on any of the FOH forum versions. Long time lurker, since i dont remember when, like 7+ years ago. I probably wont post much.
Welcome friend

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What the fuckity fuck. Not again!

Surely we could come up with something better than "rererolled"? Glad we had a heads-up this time though. Took me months to find the site when FoH died.

Onwards and upwards I suppose!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Agreed. Nice little feature as there is a small button at the bottom left of the forum page that will adjust the width on the fly.

aOqZLNT.png

This is perfect, should probably post this in a few threads--makes the forums like the old ones.

aOqZLNT.png

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
The page width button Lithose pointed out was the game changer for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user