• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Picasso please upload an avatar. Your silhouette faggot shit is triggering and a distinguished community member such as yourself shouldn't be blending in with all the other silhouetted lurkers and plebs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
He has the power. Damn him for having a hot Donna Avatar, else I would hate him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If these moderators were worth a shit they'd do all that for me. Noodle finally made admin and frankly he's been a let down.

• 2Like

Gromok Hergom

Vanishes into a puff of smoke!
I still can't get images to imbed, is imgur not working with this site or am I a retard?

I do not think XenForo supports imgur embed right out of the box, maybe you can ask a_skeleton_03 to add the s9e plugin, which would take care of almost every type of embeds you could ever want.

• 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
chiming in with more appreciation. forum looks fantastic, nice work and thank you a_skeleton_03

DarkMatter

Trakanon Raider
Lurked a lot on FoH and Rerolled. Glad to see the saga continues here. Regardless of whether mmorpg abuses and misuses the other site, it was a crap thing to sell it and not give everyone a heads up.

• 2Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
My ignore list was pretty tame. Just qwerty, Dumar, Laura, and Tanoomba (really wish there was an option on Rerolled to just ignore people in specific threads. Outside of the GG thread it was tolerable)

I'm all for giving people a second chance, however.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Woops, forgot etchazz on my list. Dumar, Laura, and etchazz were just points of dissent in logical discourse regarding mmorpgs on Rerolled. And there was never any new content, just literally the same talking points over and over again, and the same complete denial of reality to go along with it. I could probably summarize -every- post ever in the MMO forums by those three with a few catchphrases and a meme or two, and it would almost invariably hold true.

edit: Very similar to Tan in the GG thread, in that you could almost predict the content of a post before reading it. qwerty, however, was incredibly annoying and thread destroying(imo) back on fohguild.org and was the only person I put on ignore during the transition to rerolled. I think it was just a massive sperg-out over the course of a couple of months during that time frame, however, so I'm willing to wait and see before making any decisions.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Awesome work so far man. Already loving it so much more. 4 suggestions from me. 1) Needs option for square or round avatars 2) Needs the ability to neg people. Always love smacking the fuckwits with negs. 3) Needs the ability to choose to change the orange to multiple colors. I like the orange but prefer the darker red that RR and FoH had, easier on the eyes. 4) Needs IRB. Love to laugh at his shitposts and watch as hes thrown in the rickshaw time after time like a rabid dog that never learns.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My ignore list was pretty tame. Just qwerty, Dumar, Laura, and Tanoomba (really wish there was an option on Rerolled to just ignore people in specific threads. Outside of the GG thread it was tolerable)

I'm all for giving people a second chance, however.

I had a weird little trick for that, and it worked like a champ. I didn't go to those threads. i was able to ignore everyone in GG and the religion thread easy as pie. I hope this new forum gets the same feature.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ryanz

<Banned>
giphy.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually really like the theme. The mobile version is fast and looks real nice too. Great work getting the site up and running so quickly! thumbs up!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
as this board increases in activity i find less and less reason to log back over at RR. if things keep going this way i probably will take it off my main bookmarks and chuck it in the same folder with my other almost never used sites by the end of next week.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah exact dollar amount he got. So we tell him how much the community would have ponied up without too much effort.