Thread needs more Stannis.

stannisgameof.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Tuco,

After only two days it has become clear that your resistance to the rerexit is futile. While your crimes cannot be forgiven, a_skeleton_03 is a mercilous man who will allow you to take the black and live out your days in the Rickshaw. You must do what is right for your people and swear fealty to the rightful king a_skeleton_03.

rerexit lollllll

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
What better place to try to farm your first five posts than a thread dedicated to shitposting?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a pretty irrelevant poster by most standards, been around since the noows days and probably have under 1000 total posts on whatever iteration of this community that's been around. As such, far be it for me to be the guy who says where we should go etc, but it seems to me that the community just keeps getting smaller and smaller; some of that contraction is gradual, but I think a lot of it is connected to the random site moves that have happened. We're obviously losing some more now with this move. Even if some of those posters are shit posters and trolls, they're still part of what makes the community a community. So far rerolled doesn't seem to have changed at all but some of us are dead set against using it again. What gives?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
because it's not internally owned by it's own community, if you can't comprehend why that's ground for an immediate move there's not much we can do to help you

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Because fuck posting under the Sword of Damocles. Or if you prefer, forum Venezuela.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tuco is alright for a bean-dipper. As much as he's a shit, he's the ONLY ONE of all the amods there that took accountability for Draegan's actions.

Go fuck yourself. The first I found out about the sale was sunday morning, as I was busy with family events on saturday. All the mods were in the dark until the same time everyone else found out.