• 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm a pretty irrelevant poster by most standards, been around since the noows days and probably have under 1000 total posts on whatever iteration of this community that's been around. As such, far be it for me to be the guy who says where we should go etc, but it seems to me that the community just keeps getting smaller and smaller; some of that contraction is gradual, but I think a lot of it is connected to the random site moves that have happened. We're obviously losing some more now with this move. Even if some of those posters are shit posters and trolls, they're still part of what makes the community a community. So far rerolled doesn't seem to have changed at all but some of us are dead set against using it again. What gives?
there's a lot of reasons we should make the move, some subjective and some not. the reason i find the most compelling is that we would be dealing with an unknown quantity with MMORPG.com. it's very possible they look at the numbers on day and decide it's not in their interest to keep the site running then pull the plug which would essential end it for good because there would be no opportunity to organize a move. the chances of that happening with someone who has been involved with the community as long as a_skeleton_03 is considerably less.

really though, now that this site is up and running as well as it already is and we have the majority of people posting here, there is no longer a need to have this conversation as we've made it through the biggest challenge in the move - convincing the community to follow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I would have gone with King Robert for the after, but I dig the point you're driving at.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
REROLLED - There are currently 293 users online. 91 members and 202 guests

REREROLLED - Total: 147 (members: 120, guests: 26, robots: 1)

o-BUSH-MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-facebook.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

no. he IS Ned.

He found out a secret, that could destroy the kingdom. And instead of sharing it and defending the realm, he tried to reconcile with the traitor, allowing them to come forward on their own.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tuco is super nice though, I don't think he ever did anything douchey but I was never too involved in all the baby mama drama.

Did keg get banished to the rickshaw on rerolled? Kegs posts are so fucked up, always makes for great reading, but I can see how maybe that was too much for tucos womanly Christian sensibilities.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He also was the charismatic youthful leader who got the keys to the kingdom, then decided to get all fat and slovenly and basically let the kingdom decay around him while he stood oblivious to that reality.

Tuco is like 3 different GoT characters all rolled into one.

So he's got that going for him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ahh yeah square avatars are good. now uh just remove that big orange bar at the top and then i think the appearance is done.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Did keg get banished to the rickshaw on rerolled? Kegs posts are so fucked up, always makes for great reading, but I can see how maybe that was too much for tucos womanly Christian sensibilities.
most of my issues on rerolled came from the SJW feels police Draegan and chaos. my only current issue with Tuco is his unwillingness to raise the white flag and signal to the remaining hold outs that rerolled is now dead. the community has spoken Tuco. it's time to unite under a common banner.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
yeah man you're doing well on this site, its much better than day 1. good shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?10598-Draegan-sold-the-site-to-MMORPG-com/page28

Hello all,

This is Craig McGregor - one of the owners of MMORPG.com.

We purchased this site a few months back from the previous owners and honestly it was not represented to us very accurately. There was no mention that it was anything other than a "mmo community forum that was centered around an old EQ guild." Had I known what I know now - I never would have purchased it. Our intentions were just to get the page views in our network so that we could include rerolled.org in our banner ad campaigns.

Note however that we have zero intentions of changing the site, the NSFW areas or the moderation rules. This site will not be related to MMORPG.com in any way other than it is owned by the same company.

However, if the community flees to another domain/site then we will probably attempt to salvage the site by making it something else. Again, this would only be if traffic falls to near nothing.

I heard mention from some in here that they would have purchased the site had they known it was for sale. We would probably sell the site now at a loss if anyone is interested in that.

Thank you,
lol there it goes.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
yeah I'm actually getting kinda tired of the MLP name. It was hilarious the first time because everyone was all like EWWWWWW A BRONY RUN!!! but this time nobody cares and now I'm worried people think I actually am a brony which is better than being a furry but not better enough.

GavinSad was the best name you had. StrongSad avatar. You're welcome.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Re shrinking group. I think more people meed to recruit good readers. I get that its harder now that mmos kinda dying and other games have less of a community. Ive tried to get some acquaintances debating politics and world stuff to come here as i see way more here than id ever find on my daily news check for really big stuff.