Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Over 3 months

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Now we've got the tab icon I get confused trying to keep up with the drama on both boards, time to cut the cord I guess. More active posters here than there anyway, although they've still got the bulk of the lurkers - any thoughts on what to do about that?

Have to admit the new layout is sexy.

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
The lurkers will come as soon as they realize these forums begin to move faster than the old site. As a long time lurker, for some reason I feel compelled to actually attempt to post here, it may be the newness of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I saw a_skeleton_03's post about Bluecoat. I can confirm it works now from work and I can even log in for the first time in 4 years as well!

work should be about working, not looking at traps in SS

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Now we've got the tab icon I get confused trying to keep up with the drama on both boards, time to cut the cord I guess. More active posters here than there anyway, although they've still got the bulk of the lurkers - any thoughts on what to do about that?

Have to admit the new layout is sexy.

A lot of those "lurkers" are just straight up bots.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lurkers will follow the active users. If posters can't access from work, assume lurkers can't either. If more posters are here, assume the lurkers will follow. Not something to worry about IMO since lurkers should just follow the content.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
all those guys songs sound the same to me

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The (re)rerolled forums are the only thing that keep me from yelling at people for calling unproductive and stupid meetings throughout the work day.

So their losses of those who don't come to the new site when threads dry up over there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco's here, sorta. He has an account and has posted. He still opposed the move.

I doubt we'll ever hear directly from Draegan again.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
The other site appears officially on life support as far as content/posts now. Just waiting for the flat line. Don't think any of us were in the inheritance.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Tuco's here, sorta. He has an account and has posted. He still opposed the move.

I doubt we'll ever hear directly from Draegan again.

He'll be posting soon I'd wager, unless he's just gonna give up. It's already tumbleweeds over there.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The lurkers will come as soon as they realize these forums begin to move faster than the old site. As a long time lurker, for some reason I feel compelled to actually attempt to post here, it may be the newness of it.

New beginnings is always a good time to start posting, that's when I started.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its not a misunderstanding.

Draegan only set up the site to make a profit.

When his dreams of being e-rich running a giant MMORPG megawebsite came crashing into the brick of reality called "The MMO genre is dead, Jim", he started looking for a way out.

Its been obvious for a long time.

I remember back in those days him trying to get people to write for his MMOROG website for free. It was pathetic.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
new board has only been up since saturday and we already have more active members than the old board. i am also pretty sure the majority of those members are people logged in both.that board is done. i wouldnt be surprised if it goes poof in less than a few weeks. the mmorpg guy already said if traffic drops he is going to fuck with the board.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well, I most definitely love the design of this site, as if it was made in the last 5 years.

It's admirable though, that no matter who takes charge of whichever forum of the year we go to, the community still persists. Long live shitposts and angry nerds!

• 1Like