Skyrim

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I went and got Steam keys for all 3 DLCs for the original for ~$12 from some random online reseller instead of the $45. Just wanted to make sure everything was up to date for the big bugfix mod they have out there. I wasn't interested in moving to SE until they had SKSE updated and even then I'm not sure how many of the older mods I have were still being maintained for SE.

Marv

Golden Squire
Hopefully i can buy SKSE, Wrye bash etc under 20$ then ill be set to start spending for mods

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Rofl at skyrim survival for 15.

Its like they are trying to sell ice to eskimos.

Caliane

but guys, you get a free 100 credits for signing in.
a Dollar. a whole dollar. (technically even less if you compare to the larger packs)

Also, I never got Skryim special edition, so, can't even get access to this horseshit for skyrim without buying THAT first.

I wouldn't mind another playthrough. survival sounds fun. but yeah. what fucking bullshit.

Sulrn

Deuces
but guys, you get a free 100 credits for signing in.
a Dollar. a whole dollar. (technically even less if you compare to the larger packs)

Also, I never got Skryim special edition, so, can't even get access to this horseshit for skyrim without buying THAT first.

I wouldn't mind another playthrough. survival sounds fun. but yeah. what fucking bullshit.

If you're willing to spend 10 minutes on the nexus you can get Skyrim survival mode in two or three flavors by downloading three mods.

That should be the biggest talking point of this shit show. Frostfall has been a well established mod for almost the entire lifespan of Skyrim [PC].

Dull

Molten Core Raider
Here's the shitty thing. If you have Skyrim special edition on Steam you were forced to download all the content in the Creation Club, even if you had no intention of ever using it. Not even counting the bullshit of filling your hard-drive with whatever GB's of crap you didn't want, survival mode made fundamental changes to the game which wrecked most mods. Last I saw SKSE still wasnt working correct and when it would be fixed was unknown because it was a being worked on by a guy in his free time. Add on top of that it changed the load order of all mods without a way to change it (this mat have changed dont know) which if you use mods you know can be a major problem.

If you want to enter the Utnayan level, if a company that wants to sell paid mods has a way to easily and universally disable free mods without looking like they are banning those free mods because "we were just updating our game for our customers" then what would stop them from eliminating their competition?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I was on the phone with my mom last week, and she apparently bought Skyrim for me for Christmas.

I wasn't planning on playing it again, but thinking up new builds has actually got me pretty excited.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Invested magic I think is the only one, here's a shot of my nexus:
mards.png

The Lind's stuff kind of turned out too strong. I can wear a circlet, gloves, panties, skirt, top, scarf, and boots. I put spell schools and magic regen on em all and it turned me into a fireball machine. I wanted it mainly so I could see my sweet tattoos.

I've got skyui as well of course, though I think I got it through the steam workshop.

Flower girls is a sexy time mod. Have to be careful I don't hit any of that while streaming. It puts hookers in most of the towns, and gives you lovey options with companions and I assume spouses. I haven't gotten hitched yet in my recent save. I wish it had a bit more PG bits to it but you go kinda straight from first base to poundery.

Invested magic is neat. Anything with a duration is just about permanent, and it subtracts the spell cost from your magika total. So you can do summons and shields and such without having to constantly redo them.

The SkyUI group hotkeys are the best thing to have imho. The only thing missing is something on screen to remind you what you have bound. Hate killing the flow of battle by using the menus, it's so consoley.

I've got fireballs on 1, lightning on 2, dremora lord / trap soul on 3, forget what is on 4. C for health and V for mana potions (but I run out of one type and you have to manually set up more so I always forget).

F for fast heal both hands, G for heal other.

That sweet horse mod also has cool hotkeys like I bound T to a follow / unfollow toggle. Y is use nearby stuff, so you can pick plants or talk to people or loot without dismounting. H is fast dismount, which bugs out a few times when you first start using it but eventually becomes reliable. B I put on horse inventory.

Random mining is a must. Lets you set up how many swings you want, how much ore you want per node in a range, or it has a whole progression system with more mining the more smithing skill you have. I went lazy and just have it give me 10-20 as fast as possible.

The anime shouts are comical. I need to see if there are any other decent shout voice replacers. The default female sounds like Zarya or something.

I've tried a few companion mods. There was a super cute Korean girl that was a great archer, and pretty smart AI, but she was just talking constantly. I didn't mind so much at first but she would start blabbing loudly when I was trying to talk to someone else. Just blabhalbalbhlhablhablhbahlblhabblhlhab all in Korean I had to turn her off.

Harkeeth I don't use as a companion, but he is a shopkeeper with 2000 gold in the drunken huntsman in whiterun, so I kept him just so I could sell crap to him.

I went through all the pain of getting all the physics to work. It looks really good on some hair and flips out on others. Butts jiggle about a bit too, and hilariously Lydia's boobs bounce in her steel plate armor. You can fix that sort of thing with that outfit studio but bleh I'm too lazy.

Last edited:

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
No point in a sex mod without perfectly sculptured schlongs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Behold the majesty
20171213210756_1.jpg

20171213210801_1.jpg

20171213210813_1.jpg

20171213210821_1.jpg

I actually scrolled down on that last to see if they gave Redguard a size probability boost, but they didn't.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Btw if anyone is trying to figure out the whole Bodyslide thing, ask me soon before I forget how I did it all. It is massively confusing with all the tbbe prj NPDSLJFLKJSDLFKJSDLKFJS 400 acronyms that nobody bothers to explain.

Also the menus in RaceMenu double whatever you did in bodyslide. I had a slender kind of slim build, then I did the same in bodyslide to make the outfits work. Went back into skyrim and I looked like a 12 year old. I had to put all the racemenu sliders back to 1.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Every few years I see a mod I want to try and then I go through the whole process of installing and setting up all the latest and greatest which can take 4-10 hours to get right, I then go Neat.jpg and only play for a few hours. I really need to stop doing that.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Please tell me that macho_dragons is the Randy Savage mod:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users