Skyrim

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So I have a relatively new R9 290. I haven't played Skyrim in forever and never beat the main storyline. What's a suggested list of mods for a fresh start?
Skyrim Nexus - mods and communityFirst 50 or so here, and this oneDeadly Dragons at Skyrim Nexus - mods and communityandCivil War Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - mods and communitycan skip the custom character stuff like eyes and shit, also gameplay changes like wet and cold may not be what you are looking for. I suggest you don't use their mod manager as it is a piece of shit these days(at least for me it crashes constantly)

If you have steam version it is really easy to just subscribe and click play but not all the mods are on steam so you really want to useWrye Bash at Skyrim Nexus - mods and communityandhttp://loot.github.io/install LOOT, run Bash, it will sort your mods for you and LOOT can be run right from Bash(icon from bottom). Also will needSkyrim Script Extender (SKSE)(make sure you mark the SKSE_loader as run as admin) which is also added to icon at bottom of bash.

Once you get those mods working, start poking around the internet and keep on adding shit as you see things you like. So many equipment mods out there, some truely amazing armor etc.https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...57A7E731147825this guy has the low down on all the popular slut mods, but he does throw in some great stuff for everyday players as well.

Learned to clean up your dirty edits is key once you start using 70+ modsTES5Edit at Skyrim Nexus - mods and communityis really user friendly these days and mandatory to keep game running smooth.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Also if you don't play with frostfall and realistic needs you are a pussy. Don't be a pussy Soy.
I tried it and while very well done it was just annoying to worry about heat while climbing the 7000 steps to speak with the Greybeards, didn't help I used crazy storm mod as well, couldn't see shit, couldn't feel my toes. All it does is force you to find/make heat/shelter and use then wait for storm to pass/warm up. I plan to go vampire anyway this time around(which removes the need to do anything but drink blood).

Saban_sl

shitlord
Go finish all the daedric artifact quests and of course the achievement doesnt unlock. Probably has to do with not getting ring of Hircine.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's that time again for Skryim reinstall. This time I actually got the RealVisionENB working, which I never managed to do before, and golly ned does it look good, and performance is great with the right settings.

But, of course, there's a problem. Namely, the game freezes when I zone back into Skryim overworld from a dungeon. That's the TLDR version. I started one game, played for about 2 or 3 hours, going around towns, doing quests and such, and I got all the way through the Red Eagle Sword dungeon (I think that's the name, the sword quest you get from reading the book) and the game gets stuck at the loading screen. It doesn't freeze; the mist keeps misting, the item keeps glistening, the tooltips keep changing every ~10 seconds, but the game simply doesn't load.

I thought there was a problem between Deadly Mutilation and Dual Sheathe Redux / XPMS skeleton replacer, so I started a new game without DM. I played for over an hour, got to the end of the first dungeon you go through as a Companion, and...the god damn game won't load the outside world. Stays at the loading screen, not frozen, just not doing anything.

This is the list of my mods. I know it's a long shot but you guys got any idea which might have an effect on that? The game has worked totally fine up until these points. I can save and reload all day long, but I just can't get out of the dungeon.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i read this as skyrim jobs, and i chuckled only to realize it was mods
frown.png

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's that time again for Skryim reinstall. This time I actually got the RealVisionENB working, which I never managed to do before, and golly ned does it look good, and performance is great with the right settings.

But, of course, there's a problem. Namely, the game freezes when I zone back into Skryim overworld from a dungeon. That's the TLDR version. I started one game, played for about 2 or 3 hours, going around towns, doing quests and such, and I got all the way through the Red Eagle Sword dungeon (I think that's the name, the sword quest you get from reading the book) and the game gets stuck at the loading screen. It doesn't freeze; the mist keeps misting, the item keeps glistening, the tooltips keep changing every ~10 seconds, but the game simply doesn't load.

I thought there was a problem between Deadly Mutilation and Dual Sheathe Redux / XPMS skeleton replacer, so I started a new game without DM. I played for over an hour, got to the end of the first dungeon you go through as a Companion, and...the god damn game won't load the outside world. Stays at the loading screen, not frozen, just not doing anything.

This is the list of my mods. I know it's a long shot but you guys got any idea which might have an effect on that? The game has worked totally fine up until these points. I can save and reload all day long, but I just can't get out of the dungeon.
A. I notice a disturbing lack of nude body mods. Please fix this glaring oversight post haste.

B. I assume you've done the whole LOOT/TES5Edit/Wyre Bash cleaning routine?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm withstupidSkanda, where are the nudie mods? Why the fuck play Skyrim if you don't turn it into your own personal weeabo anime rape sim? What the hell are you going to do all the time? Slay dragons and do quests?

But yeah, make sure you run LOOT or Boss to make sure there are no conflicts. If that doesn't work disable half the mods (starting with the least important, like the immersive animations, torchlight and those mods, basically mods that make things pretty). If you still get the crash start disabling the more important mods and testing. If not, start enabling mods and testing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A. I notice a disturbing lack of nude body mods. Please fix this glaring oversight post haste.

B. I assume you've done the whole LOOT/TES5Edit/Wyre Bash cleaning routine?
No skyrim playthru is complete without the rape and reproduction mods.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Dawnguard lets you be a vampire lord. New items and stuff with that, good quests.
So can I merry that vamp chick I found, Serana? Still haven't gotten around to marrying anyone. Got Lydia as follower in Ebony armour atm.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Scantily clad women on a thumbnail is like moths to a flame on YouTube.

Ps anyone know if they're is a way or mod to reset skill points?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So I'm really up to date. Apparenelty I bought this 5 years ago when it first came out on steam and I got busy with work/turnaround and just skipped it. Now I'm sorting thru some of the mods. I did get the one from the first page about a better map as I found the map pretty blah.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Honestly at this point I would leave it until the remaster comes out. It will be a much more stable platform to mod than the old 32 bit Skyrim is.