Skyrim

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Installed a mod with a shop with a bunch of weeby outfits. I didn't really like any of it and it was heavy so I dumped it on lydia... She equipped the hair hahahaha
20200712090930_1.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Enderal now has a Special Edition client with all the 64bit goodness. Really amazing total covnersion standalone game I'm surprised it isn't getting more attention, it flew under my radar this entire time. Kinda blown away by the quality considering it's free (provided you own Skyrim:SE).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I'd heard about Enderal years ago but always thought it was just some mod of the scope of the Dragonborn DLC. It was just a few months ago that I learned that it was a full blown stand alone game with about 60 hours of gameplay.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
image_2021-08-20_103735.png

image_2021-08-20_103752.png

I'm just waiting for the Super Special Mega Anniversary Anthology Limited Edition Skyrim Pro 9000 for Samsung fridges. Until then, it's still just pre-release in my mind!

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You can really tell that studios are completely out of ideas, everything seems to be remasters of old games or the same games we have been playing since 1999.

Counter Strike
Warcraft
Diablo II
Classic WoW
Skyrim
Quake

Why can't they redo some of the other badass games. No One Lives Forever 1 & 2, etc.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Proven Ip's are always a safer bet than a completely original one. Its lazy and close minded but sadly the consumer seems to be ok with it and show massive support to almost every remake/reboot.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
First movies, now games. This is what happens when politics and greed suck creativity and fun from entertainment.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
First movies, now games. This is what happens when politics and greed suck creativity and fun from entertainment.
That or there are many original games being released and many remasters/sequels because both are profitable. If you find yourself only playing remakes and are annoyed by it, you just played yourself.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Does this have a graphical upgrade of some sort? New features? New engine or some shit? Something I cannot get in one of the thousands of mods available?

I ask because I just bought the super updated extreme game of the year edition last year.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
Does this have a graphical upgrade of some sort? New features? New engine or some shit? Something I cannot get in one of the thousands of mods available?

I ask because I just bought the super updated extreme game of the year edition last year.

Well that’s your first problem. You didn’t get the super updated DOUBLE extreme game of the decade edition.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Login now to get the free creations - saints and seduces, rare curios, survival mode and fishing. Aslo Anniversary upgrade is availabe.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Installed the new patch, adds free creation club content.
Then purchased the anni update, added all afact - and a download all option. Nice. Lots of new addiition, swords, whatnot. New homes, yay.
Time to go fishing!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
And it crashes on ps4pro while loading saved games. GRRRRR. Hmm, can start new game though. Lebigsigh.

Going to try reinstalling this bug fest.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was a bit worried if Steam was going to update this whether I wanted to or not when I load with SKSE. Looks like that's not the case and I'm in the clear still! Now to wait for STEP to make yet another guide compatible with all the new stuff and maybe all the creation goodies as well.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here's the shitty thing. If you have Skyrim special edition on Steam you were forced to download all the content in the Creation Club, even if you had no intention of ever using it. Not even counting the bullshit of filling your hard-drive with whatever GB's of crap you didn't want, survival mode made fundamental changes to the game which wrecked most mods. Last I saw SKSE still wasnt working correct and when it would be fixed was unknown because it was a being worked on by a guy in his free time. Add on top of that it changed the load order of all mods without a way to change it (this mat have changed dont know) which if you use mods you know can be a major problem.

If you want to enter the Utnayan level, if a company that wants to sell paid mods has a way to easily and universally disable free mods without looking like they are banning those free mods because "we were just updating our game for our customers" then what would stop them from eliminating their competition?
I read that completely in Yes Man's voice.