Smartphones

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Went from 10.x to 11.0.3.

Not digging it at all.

Rolling it back is apparently possible. So I'll give that a try this weekend.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Went from 10.x to 11.0.3.

Not digging it at all.

Rolling it back is apparently possible. So I'll give that a try this weekend.

I refuse to update my os, ever. I'm 45, I could give a fuck about increased functionality of any of it. Then again the debate over text messaging apps was beyond me. I just straight text, needing to do anything more than that if you aren't a teenage girl is pointless.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Haven't cancelled by preorder yet, ships tomorrow. Feel like I probably should to be safe until all this screen stuff is resolved.

Yeah... mine shipped today. All these potential screen issues just sound swell.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I ended up traveling home, still planning on wiping out the iOS update. Will post when that's done and let you guys know how painful and effective it is or isn't. Lol

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Another 3 weeks until UK shipments start, considering cancelling the XL preorder and just going to the store to get the already released regular Pixel 2

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I refuse to update my os, ever. I'm 45, I could give a fuck about increased functionality of any of it. Then again the debate over text messaging apps was beyond me. I just straight text, needing to do anything more than that if you aren't a teenage girl is pointless.

You sound 75, and pissed about "the kids today"

• 2Solidarity

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Whatsapp is really popular for group discussions around here. Family stuff as well as common interest groups. There's even a whatsapp group of my guildmates because they are unsubbed all the time but that's only one guy randomly stating that he likes boobs and then there's silence for a few months.

nazon

Molten Core Raider
Refurb iPhone 4 Lasted 2 years $100
Refurb iPhone 5 Lasted almost 3 years $100
Refurb iPhone 6 $215 arrived in the mail yesterday

My goal is to put the least amount of money in the hands of Apple. LOL

If my entire family and all my friends didn't have iPhones, I would have something else. God damn you iMessage and iCloud photo sharing!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
$0 is less than $415.

OK, a bit smarmy considering your last sentence, but couldn't resist.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
$0 is less than $415.

OK, a bit smarmy considering your last sentence, but couldn't resist.
Yet I am over here just finishing up my iPhone X preorder and the only reason I am on Apple infrastructure is because of shared apps and imessage also. I figure if I am going to be on Apple then I might as well be on the best phone right?

• 2Solidarity

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Yet I am over here just finishing up my iPhone X preorder and the only reason I am on Apple infrastructure is because of shared apps and imessage also. I figure if I am going to be on Apple then I might as well be on the best phone right?

How are you preordering the X already? I was planning on doing it but didnt think pre-orders started till Thursday night/Friday Morning. And stuck on Iphone because I dont want to be the green texter with my friends.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How are you preordering the X already? I was planning on doing it but didnt think pre-orders started till Thursday night/Friday Morning. And stuck on Iphone because I dont want to be the green texter with my friends.
If you have it through the Apple upgrade program you can get all of the work done now and then hit order on the 27th at midnight PDT. Helps you so you will hopefully be in the first shipment and that you can just hit go and be done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you have it through the Apple upgrade program you can get all of the work done now and then hit order on the 27th at midnight PDT. Helps you so you will hopefully be in the first shipment and that you can just hit go and be done.
Apple upgrade program?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Liking the new Pixel XL 2 so far. Screen looks like it's floating off of the bezel, maybe because of the rounded corners. Probably have to turn off the squeeze assistant (jokes go here) or make it harder to do, it sometimes triggers in my pocket.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Mine was supposed to ship today but i guess they're behind. Just canceled, hopefully all the qc issues are either inflated or fixed soon. At least the note 4 is holding strong.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Liking the new Pixel XL 2 so far. Screen looks like it's floating off of the bezel, maybe because of the rounded corners. Probably have to turn off the squeeze assistant (jokes go here) or make it harder to do, it sometimes triggers in my pocket.

thoughts on the screen?