Smartwatches / Fitness Trackers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Super Troopers Wtf GIF by Searchlight Pictures

YES! THANKYOUSOMUCH!
it's really weird looking at upgrades thinking "hey my internet nazi friend would actually like this"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
it's really weird looking at upgrades thinking "hey my internet nazi friend would actually like this"
E9A325AC-2429-4792-9C81-A51CB70EBCAE.jpeg

Hey, reseller has this listed on it too. I've fallen and can't get up. Perfect :D
Seriously, this'll be my xmas gift from myself. Wroooom.

Oldbased

> Than U
Still rocking my fitbit sense. Since I use an active watchface that tells you a billion things at a glance I do have to charge it 45 minutes a day but it has held up well for 2+ years.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
View attachment 439370
Hey, reseller has this listed on it too. I've fallen and can't get up. Perfect :D
Seriously, this'll be my xmas gift from myself. Wroooom.
the new applewatch has that too, an amusement park has false alerted popo b/c of the being on rollercoasters w/ em

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
the new applewatch has that too, an amusement park has false alerted popo b/c of the being on rollercoasters w/ em
I wonder how far into settings it is to turn this off. Seems there could be a location check as well and adjust for sensitivity or specific motion *shrug*

I bet some of those 911 calls are pretty funny. Probably sounds like a masacre on a train/subway.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm looking for something to track steps and sleep. Any opinions? Oura is out, I had one and that thing died super fast on me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm looking for something to track steps and sleep. Any opinions? Oura is out, I had one and that thing died super fast on me.

I'm happy with my Fitbit Charge 5. Could have got a Pixel 7 pro with free Pixel watch but decided to stick with the fitbit

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
the cheapest amazfit will do that
f32a8b69859add355436f776f931ea0f.png

it's the brand i currently use, so it's all i know, look at Izo Izo getting all kiddy planning his next upgrade

of course the more you pay, the more you get like blood ox, gps, quality of life stuff, looks better, etc

you don't really state a budget

doesn't sound like you want a watch?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
the cheapest amazfit will do that
f32a8b69859add355436f776f931ea0f.png

it's the brand i currently use, so it's all i know, look at Izo Izo getting all kiddy planning his next upgrade

of course the more you pay, the more you get like blood ox, gps, quality of life stuff, looks better, etc

you don't really state a budget

doesn't sound like you want a watch?
I don't think I'd really use all the smart watch shit. I'm thinking probably just the cheapest fitbit

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I know nothing about smart watches. Can you get one that has an oxygen in the blood lvl alarm? I know they track heart rate and such but do some track oxygen level. I have to use an oxygen meter that clips on my finger and it gets old real fast.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I know nothing about smart watches. Can you get one that has an oxygen in the blood lvl alarm? I know they track heart rate and such but do some track oxygen level. I have to use an oxygen meter that clips on my finger and it gets old real fast.
all modern 2020 smartwatches do (obviously not as accurate cuz it's on a wrist)

if youre shopping just look for sp02 sensor

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah I saw that, digging into it they show the oxygen now and track it but don't provide an alarm for certain percentage. To get an alarm you have to wear a medical thing on your finger that stays on the hand that's made for altitude flight and such. Blah, looks like a pain in the ass and not cheap. Guessing it goes with the multiple warnings on watches about not for medical use etc....

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I saw that, digging into it they show the oxygen now and track it but don't provide an alarm for certain percentage. To get an alarm you have to wear a medical thing on your finger that stays on the hand that's made for altitude flight and such. Blah, looks like a pain in the ass and not cheap. Guessing it goes with the multiple warnings on watches about not for medical use etc....

you might find as well that 24/7 sp02 monitoring is an option that adds to the battery drain.

My Charge 5 tracker does it but only gives you data during sleep

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Super Troopers Wtf GIF by Searchlight Pictures

YES! THANKYOUSOMUCH!
black friday has it on sale for 160 so i picked one up, just got the leather band, haven't had leather for over 10years, they had the gts4 for the same price, but i really don't see a reason to get that

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
black friday has it on sale for 160 so i picked one up, just got the leather band, haven't had leather for over 10years, they had the gts4 for the same price, but i really don't see a reason to get that
wow so i guess cuz amazon had that strike it took a week to get here, so far...

it's alright, what it has now, the crown is a scroll wheel now like the iwatch (my wife has one, so i know it)

charging is annoying, i have 3 extra cords, office/travel, etc and it's NOT compatible w/ my old cords...

which is annoying b/c this watch SHOULD be updated and be wireless qi charging like all modern watches, but it's not

it is faster, gps and compass is instant, guess i'll see.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
wow so i guess cuz amazon had that strike it took a week to get here, so far...

it's alright, what it has now, the crown is a scroll wheel now like the iwatch (my wife has one, so i know it)

charging is annoying, i have 3 extra cords, office/travel, etc and it's NOT compatible w/ my old cords...

which is annoying b/c this watch SHOULD be updated and be wireless qi charging like all modern watches, but it's not

it is faster, gps and compass is instant, guess i'll see.
gonna get a galaxy watch and compare em i guess

• 1Like