SNES Classic - 9/29 - $80

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan
What do you use for controllers? I am assuming this would be compatible with XBox Wireless Controllers, but I also think many of these games would be best experienced with the Classic Controllers.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan
What do you use for controllers? I am assuming this would be compatible with XBox Wireless Controllers, but I also think many of these games would be best experienced with the Classic Controllers.

I use an XBox Wired Controller, but you can set up wireless easily enough. If you want classic controllers, you can get those easily on Amazon as well depending on if you want NES, SNES, Genesis, etc.

Example: SNES Controller that will work for 10 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/XCSOURCE-Nin...1507737791&sr=8-7&keywords=NEs+Controller+USB

These tend to have better reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/iNNEXT-Ninte...1507737791&sr=8-8&keywords=NEs+Controller+USB

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I use an XBox Wired Controller, but you can set up wireless easily enough. If you want classic controllers, you can get those easily on Amazon as well depending on if you want NES, SNES, Genesis, etc.

Example: SNES Controller that will work for 10 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/XCSOURCE-Nin...1507737791&sr=8-7&keywords=NEs+Controller+USB

These tend to have better reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/iNNEXT-Ninte...1507737791&sr=8-8&keywords=NEs+Controller+USB

Sweet! Thanks again!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Utnayan Utnayan

I was going to buy some classic controllers, but honestly, I've found two wired PS4 controllers to be perfectly fine.

The only reason I'd get classic controllers at this point would be for aesthetic reasons.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I could never get Emulation Station to work properly for N64 games. Maybe I need to update it. I still want a SNES classic though.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sweet! Thanks again!

Here for ya bud. It's incredible. I never knew it would be as easy as throwing a USB stick on the Pi, having the software configure all the folders on the USB stick automatically, and then you just drag and drop the Roms into each specific folder when plugged into your PC, plug the stick back into the Pi, and it automatically sorts and transfers everything into the menu system and you don't even have to touch a button.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I could never get Emulation Station to work properly for N64 games. Maybe I need to update it. I still want a SNES classic though.

I downloaded 5 N64 games and they all played without a hitch. Yeah try an update. I have the latest software installed obviously since I just did mine very recently.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Gamestop had these available online today without any bundle faggotry. I could have easily gotten one if I wanted, so I don’t know what Ut is talking about, these are widely available

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Gamestop had these available online today without any bundle faggotry. I could have easily gotten one if I wanted, so I don’t know what Ut is talking about, these are widely available

Huh?

I am talking about going to buy a Pi instead of giving Nintendo any of your cash because they should have added VC to the Switch and given the games away with the subscription (At the very most) for selling that piece of garbage as an apology.

Edit: Ok I am honestly wondering if you are having a hard time reading.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If you think playing retro games with a controller that has one of the worst D-Pad ever made "works great", it would be wise to stop talking about emulation.

What kind of 360 controller do you have? Maybe it's broke? I played a ton of NES/SNES games with the controller without any issue at all. Honestly, I would tell you if I had an issue with it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
For how long? Aint there now.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Huh?

I am talking about going to buy a Pi instead of giving Nintendo any of your cash because they should have added VC to the Switch and given the games away with the subscription (At the very most) for selling that piece of garbage as an apology.

Edit: Ok I am honestly wondering if you are having a hard time reading.
I’m poking fun of you for always saying how widely available the switch was when it had stock in random stores for like a day.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I never thought I would use this on myself.

1355331549061.jpg

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
From slickdeals it looks like it lasted online less than 4 minutes.
I get notifications from Wario64. When he posted it I followed the link and added to cart with no problem. Just didn’t have a need for one or the desire to resell.

Wario posts a lot of garbage, but he is also super quick on stock for hard to find items as well as price mistakes. Most recently got a RC car that was selling for $100 everywhere for $10, will be a good Christmas present