Soccer 2013-2014

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't know who does the game ratings for Whoscored but having Cissoko be a mid 7's when his passing was below 75% until the last 2 games says all it needs to be said about that site. Skrtel has been very good but he's no different of a player now than he was last year or the year before, he's very solid but prone to an occasional lapse of concentration which has cost LFC points over the years. Toure beside him being scared of the ball anytime it comes near him doesn't help either. Thankfully we should have most of our players back by early March sans Enrique who probably won't play a game the rest of the year.

Some great tactical analysis here:
969095_761545770535234_1921542295_n.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
In case any more proof was needed that Fat Sam is a wanker and a seriously dodgy characterRavel Morrison's unravelling at West Ham United is a tremendous waste | Daniel Taylor | Football | The Observer

The TLDR: Sam Allardyce shares an agent with a stupidly high number of West Ham players - Morrison wants out of West Ham because Allardyce and Nolan (club captain) are pressuring him to switch to their agent. Morrison feels training should be about his development not his agent hence why he wants out

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Outplayed Arsenal at the Emirates and get jobbed by that bald shit bag. Just need to keep up that performance level for 12 more games and we are at least in the CL though.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly I am sort of happy we lost so players can just focus on the League. Really think LFC have a tittle chance if they play well over the remaining 12.

Seems we have alot of LFC fans here.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Demichelis sucked his last years in Munich, sucked at Malaga and his national team and now sucks like a champ in Manchester.
No clue why he still has contracts for CL teams and isnt shoved off to south america yet.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Lets not forget Kompany played Messi onside in the first place and then talked like a total shit bag afterwords. Really like Pelligrini but his talk afterwords was even worse than Kompany's amazingly enough. Oh well, here's to Bayern butt raping Arse tomorrow.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Sanogo & Ox playing really well - hate that lame ass stutter step pk bullshit. Could be 2-0 up. Were 2-0 down this time last year.

faille

Molten Core Raider
So, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea are going to get knocked out so they can concentrate on the premier league, while Man United go on to win it and get a CL spot!
It's a damn conspiracy to fuck over Liverpool!!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Sanogo & Ozil are fucking garbage, Wenger should be ashamed the fans have to pay $170 or so to watch this shit. Ozil doesn't seem to give a shit about anything and Sanogo either fouls the CB, strays off-side or loses the ball. Bayern should have won by more, oh well. Can't wait to hear Wenger do his Pellegrini impersonation.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya Wenger does that kind of shit all the time, right derp?

Sanogo did reasonably well, but he's a kid starting a match against the best club side in the world. I don't know what Ozil's deal is, but I think he needs a break. I don't know if its physical or mental, but he's looked stoned for weeks now. Kroos was immense tonight, and the best player on the pitch - if Bayern don't give him a new contract they are fucking mental. I'm sure this won't happen, but I'd be alright with playing our second string side (ala our FA Cup side from the weekend) in Munich so we can focus on the league and the cup.

I have this sick fucking feeling that Chelsea will win the CL this season, justifying all of Maureens shit talk.