Soccer 2013-2014

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That banner is glorious, glorious I say!!!

I had no idea it had been 85 games since the last penalty given against ManUre at OT, seems like an impossible number. Guess it explains why the challenges in the box by ManUre defenders were so poor and overall LFC just way outclassed them today. Should have been 4 or 5 to 0.

Great start to a Sunday!

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fucking spurs are garbage. Such a shit attack they might be the worse 5th place team I can recall. At least we are basically guaranteed Champs league at this point.

Spurs have scored 37 goals in 30 league games. Liverpool have scored 32 in past 10

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Oh well, there's always next year(tm)

This season has been such a complete write off for me hence the lack of input from me recently in this thread. Enjoy it while you can you Pool fans!

At least there is the World Cup to look forward to as a footballing spectacle this year.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck Vidic.

Giant gaping cunt.

Sturridge should lie like Evra and say he was racially attacked too.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Latest from UTD:

Giggs called Moyes clueless and stormed out.

Rio resents being asked to study and play more like Phil Jagielka

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Liverpool have scored 48 first-half goals in the Premier League this season, 2 more than Man United have in total.
Man United's only shot on target came in the 44th minute. This is the first time since May 2009 (vs Arsenal) that they've have registered fewer than 2 in a PL home game.
Steven Gerrard has now scored more PL goals at Old Trafford than any other visiting player.
Liverpool have now won 126 penalties in Premier League history, more than any other side.
Man United conceded a penalty at Old Trafford in the PL for the first time since December 31 2011 (vs Blackburn).
Liverpool took all three penalties awarded in the PL this weekend.
Liverpool (90%) played a higher percentage of short passes than any other team in the PL this weekend.
Liverpool made 37 tackles, more than any other side.
Facts: Which side has broken its Premier League passing record with 8 games to spare? | FourFourTwo

rrr_img_62863.jpg
rrr_img_62864.jpg

Love this :

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't get why it's such a surprise, it took years for Moyes to mold Everton into a decent defensive team and that's really all they were. Maybe the next manager will be the right person for ManU, all in all I can't see how this won't set them back years with the amount of players they will lose this summer whether it be due to age, form or having no CL. I still can't believe some ManU fans still think they can somehow grab a CL spot, it's hilarious.

PKS

N00b
Moyes just went and fielded his best 11 Fifa stat ranking players and not bothering to notice the gaping holes LFC was opening up constantly. In his mind you can just imagine that it's not so bad, if Rafael doesn't handball or if the defenders could cope with the gaping holes, or if WAYYYYNE!! was tracking whoever he's pointing at... just another bad performance from the players right Moyes'y? At least LFC have been entertaining when I watched them.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Didn't the ref confirm Evra's story?
There were no witnesses that heard what was said.

The players that gave evidence from both Utd and Liverpool were gaving second hand accounts "Patrice told me that Suarez said this".

If it was a criminal case it would never have reached court due to lack of evidence

PKS

N00b
I like how you left out the key part about Suarez admitting what he said to your own staff. We really gotta go around in circles again with the topic? Regime was either trollbaiting or put on his dunce cap.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He admitted that he called him negrito which isn't a derogatory term in South America. I agree I don't understand why this is coming up but with the PR campaign that Suarez has done this year you would think he would admit he was wrong with Evra like he did for Ivanovic. Instead he has continued to state he wasn't wrong, why even bother at this point? If you read the FA's report it came down to the fact they believed Evra over Suarez which in a way is laughable.