Soccer 2013-2014

Elerion

N00b
Game today was fun, but jesus christ LFCs defense is rubbish. The first Cardiff goal is a massive blunder by Joe Allen, the second terrible by Flanagan&Agger. I didn't get to see the third, but that was apparently not great either.

Good thing our offense now is among the best in Europe. The play before the first goal was incredible, Studge's back heel even better, and Coutinho's deliveries to Skrtel were superb.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Springbok...

2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.gif

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Liverpool have scored more in the past 11 games then Spurs have the entire year (in league).

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Both Skrtel and Agger were at fault for the 3rd. Who gives a shit though, 6 wins in a row with 3 in a row away from home. Undefeated in 2014, more goals that anybody else in Europe. I'll take that and be happy rather than whining about our defense being pathetic at times. The only team that has consistently looked solid is Chelski and that's because Mourinho is a cynical fuck and would rather not concede than anything else.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Remember how all the pool fans were legit going nuts about "not being good enough for top4" in January? Not on here granted but on reddit many felt united/spurs had a better shot. Also losing fucking Mohammed Salah and Ukraine guy was a titanic disaster. Still pisses me off many supporters on all sides feel Liverpool does not have much talent for some bizarre reason. like a solid team with excellent form can be on pace to break the PL scoring record.

9 wins, 2 draws, 0 lose, in 2014 so far.... 38 goals in that span also. Fuck jinxing if we keep up near that form we will win the title

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Great performance (and form) by Liverpool but, no chance you'll beat Chelsea next month - it'll be a draw.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Remember how all the pool fans were legit going nuts about "not being good enough for top4" in January? Not on here granted but on reddit many felt united/spurs had a better shot. Also losing fucking Mohammed Salah and Ukraine guy was a titanic disaster. Still pisses me off many supporters on all sides feel Liverpool does not have much talent for some bizarre reason. like a solid team with excellent form can be on pace to break the PL scoring record.

9 wins, 2 draws, 0 lose, in 2014 so far.... 38 goals in that span also. Fuck jinxing if we keep up near that form we will win the title
Well I think it's fair to say that LFC don't have a large squad - Aspas isn't good enough to cover for Suarez and Sturridge. Rodgers has to constantly adapt his formation to make best use of the players that are good enough for the first team.

It's also fair to say that players like Sterling, Henderson and Allen have stepped up their game. Flanagan has been introduced to the team and done well enough to earn himself a new contract. At the start of the season you wouldn't have expected those 4 to have the impact they're currently having.

LFC have also been relatively lucky with injuries, especially when you look at Arsenal who are without Ramsay and Walcott. Suarez was banned and Sturridge was good enough to cover for him and vice versa when Sturridge was injured. I also think losing Lucas to injury was a blessing in disguise as I don't think he's good enough for LFC and his injury opened up his position for Gerrard to move into.

Great performance (and form) by Liverpool but, no chance you'll beat Chelsea next month - it'll be a draw.
If LFC avoid any slip-ups before the Chelsea fixture then I expect the Anfield atmosphere to be deafening - that's the same atmosphere that helped knock Chelsea out the CL in 2005.

8 more wins and the title is ours!
nope - we could win all our remaining games and still lose the title to City - providing that they win all their remaining fixtures except the one at Anfield

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty great Classico today which opens the title race wide open.
Plenty of celebrations in both Barcelona and Madrid thanks to the result!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LFC has had it's fair share of injuries as well. Everybody has been injured at one point barring Suarez though he was banned at the start of the season. Henderson is the only person to start every game and even for him he should have been subbed off in the Chelsea game after Eto'o took his knee out.

Definitely was a fun Classico to watch, get so many laughs out of the acting goes on but the quality of the players on display as always is just crazy. Someone just needs to fucking knock Pepe out, can't stand that fucker.

colossalFISH

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man City won't win the league. They have United/Arsenal/Liverpool away and also Everton who always get the better of us at Goodison. Hope i'm wrong obviously lol, but i really think it's Chelsea or Liverpool but probably Chelsea because of Jose.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Fucking useless United.
At least Arsenal drop points, and with Everton picking up a win, it's not completely out of the question for Arsenal to miss out on CL.
They do have an easier run in to the end, though the game at Goodison will be pretty huge.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Fuck United are horrible. How can Rooney run so much when he looks like a fat tub of lard?

LOL at Arsenal, come back Springbok!