Soccer 2013-2014

Fazana_sl

shitlord
My god we hated that bastard when he joined Spurs but his transition from pantomime villain to great bloke was amazing. Fantastic player too!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, he was great - I like him as USMNT manager as well. It could've been worse - thank christ you aren't Dutch Dyvim.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Could have been worse, agreed but since the victory was close that should be enough to be bitter about and well i thought about that being a good fit for an avatar bet.

Edit: And hes my childhood hero.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Bookies only favored Arsenal b/c the English game is seen more readily across the continent and that's where the money was coming in. I wouldn't favor any English team against BVB or Munich though so it's not just an Arsenal thing. Game was pretty even though for long stretches, just BVB punished Arsenal's mistakes whereas the Gooners didn't.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Real shame that one of Ibra/CR isn't going to make Brazil this summer - both have been great tonight. Ibra with a hat trick in 35 minutes of play, and Ronaldo just can't quit scoring. Really like what Di Maria brings to that side - would be a shame to see him benched in favor of Bale this season.

Benzema on the other hand, looks like a fish out of water. He also looks about 10 pounds overweight. Shame - if he could re find his Lyon form, he could be one of the best in the world...

EDIT*** Ibra just scored his 4th goal of the day. Dude is a straight legend.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
A lot of fucking power behind this shot.

im1NpZg.gif

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Seriously, the guy is ridiculous. I can't remember an individual with more omgwtf goals than him.

This goal he scored just a few days ago against Bastia
zlat1.gif

zlatan-goal.gif

zlat2.gif

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yeah, Zlatan was going all Zlatan today. For all his personality quirks the guy is a fucking hell of a good striker.

Szlia

Juventus' Vidal shooting in the grass so hard that he thought he was fouled was the highlight of my evening!

Vidal.gif

PKS

N00b
Why do I read he lost his cool, got grilled, got flustered etc.. acted fine. Sensationalism! Good interview but horribly mislabelled.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Flamini injured with a groin problem it looks like, so out for 3 weeks probably. Fucks sake

gunther_sl

shitlord
Juventus' Vidal shooting in the grass so hard that he thought he was fouled was the highlight of my evening!
A different angle shows Vidals heel clipping Illarramendi's leg as he's winding up for the shot. That was why Vidal clipped the dirt as he tried to shoot.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm liking LFC's chances this Saturday, Suarez and Sturridge are in amazing form right now and Arsenal have no width to speak of which plays right into our formation. Flamini will be a big miss as well.

Spuds are just kings of bullshit penalty calls this season, the one today vs. Hull looks like a joke.