Soccer 2013-2014

Szlia

I am a Mourinho fan and I also feel that sport is dynamic narration, so I enjoy Abramovic (sp) in the part of the villain in the shadows.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I am a Mourinho fan and I also feel that sport is dynamic narration, so I enjoy Abramovic (sp) in the part of the villain in the shadows.
Pretty sure you shouldn't admit that to anybody besides other Chelsea fans.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
The Spurs loss against West Ham practically guarantees Europa League Football for Everton next season

No incentive for them to get a result today to help Liverpool win the league /tinfoil hat

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
The Spurs loss against West Ham practically guarantees Europa League Football for Everton next season

No incentive for them to get a result today to help Liverpool win the league /tinfoil hat
Pride.
Seems to be going well atm

Maul

Dental Dammer
Great Man City result
biggrin.png

faille

Molten Core Raider
I think I'd actually prefer dropping points to losing on goal difference. That would feel just awful I think. Still, I want us to fight to the end, but it's hard to see Man City dropping points in two home games. Can only hope fatigue plays a factor.

It's also interesting that having playing football manager countless times in countless version for countless seasons, I came up with 27 wins being the benchmark for winning the title. Sometimes you could win with less, but never did I see someone getting 27 wins and not win it. Will be interesting to see if that actually plays out in the real title this season.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think I'd actually prefer dropping points to losing on goal difference. That would feel just awful I think. Still, I want us to fight to the end, but it's hard to see Man City dropping points in two home games. Can only hope fatigue plays a factor.

It's also interesting that having playing football manager countless times in countless version for countless seasons, I came up with 27 wins being the benchmark for winning the title. Sometimes you could win with less, but never did I see someone getting 27 wins and not win it. Will be interesting to see if that actually plays out in the real title this season.
I really think City has it.

Either way great season and nice effort by Everton.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I haven't watched enough Everton to tell if some atrocious defending and never getting the ball into the opponents box for 30 mins at a time is real effort, they needed to win just as much as ManC did and ManC it has to be said was fucking dire as soon as Aguero went off. Howard getting beat near post by Aguero was garbage as well.

As far as LFC, I don't see us making up the goal differential with a half-fit Sturridge unless Suarez just goes all beast mode like he did in the first Norwich game for both games. We'll take the 6 points and lose on GD I'm guessing. The sad part of the season in my mind will be we're going to remember Gerrards slip more than the dropped points vs. Hull, Villa or West Brom. Both the ManC and Chelsea fans are now singing about it which is hilarious in it's own way but whatever.

Typical Mourinho, complaining about Norwich being defensive... Hahahahaahahahaha......

faille

Molten Core Raider
Well fuck that.

At least we won't be talking about Gerrard's slip costing us the title.