Soccer 2014 - 2015

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Can't believe those cunts are gonna walk the league
Why? They have quality at every position and Mourinho just cares about winning however pathetic and terrible it is to watch his teams play. They would have won the league last year if they had a striker, now they do so there you go.

With that said it really makes the game that much simpler, maybe in a one off game you can out think or out tactic but over a season if you have someone that can put the ball into the net a lot you're going to do really well. Costa scores a lot and with the rest of the quality of that team it's pretty easy. Lose Suarez and have Sturridge turn into Mr. Glass, doesn't matter how well or poorly you play, if you have nobody that can actually put the ball into the net then you're going to do pretty shitty.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
So Arsenal vs Villa in the FA Cup. Arsenal should not have a problem winning that. I didn't get to watch the semi final fully, but from what I've read Arsenal played like shit.

Let's hope we don't go down 2:0 like last time.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Played awful, Gibbs and Rambo were especially poor. Not bothered though, have another cup final to look forward to next month!

darkseid_sl

shitlord
The commentators were talking about how narrow Bayern were playing last time, only to have all goals come from headed crosses or set pieces/deflections.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Bayern were just on another level yesterday which is crazy when you consider how many good players they were missing. I saw one commentator say Porto should have got someone sent off right away so at least there was an excuse. PSG were just terrible though it's not like there was any doubt to the outcome either. Hoping for R. Madrid to go through today so we get a semi with either Barca vs. Bayern or R. Madrid.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm perfectly fine with getting 2 Bayern vs. Barca games, they're going to be awesome.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
News coming from many reliable sources, that United have signed Gundogan and that Depay was supposedly in Manchester yesterday with his agent.

All this before the transfer window has even opened. What the fuck is going on?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Gunners were saving up for today, I guess. What a great half. Ospina taking out Oscar as Bellerin saves the goal was awesome.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Gunners were saving up for today, I guess. What a great half.Ospina taking out Oscar as Bellerin saves the goal was awesome.
Awesome? More like a red and a sending off, Ospina made no attempt to play the ball and just cleared out Oscar who should be off the field for a concussion. Cesc's dive was a joke as well, clear penalty on Cazorla. State of refereeing just continues at a really poor level.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
In slow motion ospina should have gotten called. Fabregas did dive, and he knew it. But yeah, reffing sucks. Clear handball impeding the ball in the box doesn't get called.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Watch the replay of Cesc's yellow again, Cazorla clearly got him with his leg. Not that this is the first game Oliver had been terrible.

Edit: And I despise Chelsea so I'm not being a homer. Would have no issue with 3 reds and Hazard gretting a broken leg while Wenger eye gouges Mourinho.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking faggots celebrating the dullest draw ever. The standard of play in the league atm is disgraceful considering wealth of league...

darkseid_sl

shitlord
IncompleteGrayArachnid.gif

Disgusting that he played until half time.