Soccer 2014 - 2015

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Just saw that Spurs look set to sign Schneiderlin - great buy, think he's a really quality player - wonder who he'll be displacing though? They have a ton of players that play in that position already.
Hmm, I think Sandro and Paulinho will be sold before the end of the window. Holtby is linked with other clubs but I prefer him to stay as I think he is quality.

Edit:Apparently, Jay Rodriguez is coming with Schneiderlin too

WTH is going on at Southampton? There will be no players left there by the time the window is closed.

BtpIrqKCUAEUnly.jpg

BtpJWR8IAAA9jqt.jpg

Southampton owners looking at their first team squad ahead of the new season

BtlHBq8CcAACv3U.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Their Academy is pretty good and I guess the thinking is that they can promote a lot of their U21 side and buy players where they don't have a ready made replacement with all of the over inflated fees they are getting for the players they are selling.. With that said I'll be amazed if they don't get relegated with the way things are going. Question is whether the owner gives a shit or not.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Southampton look like they're on track to the be the richest team in the Championship.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Let's be honest, Southampton aren't the first to come back from a Summer break to find their valuables were taken by someone from Liverpool.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Need a photoshop master to put Southampton insignia on this bad boy just for Maul.

A VW on bricks

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm

faille

Molten Core Raider
Nope, no limit on the number of teams, but there is a display limit of 50 before you have to scroll to a new page. Don't think we've ever had more than 10 though, so it should be fine, and the more the merrier.

Soccer fantasy is also different to NFL, since there's no draft and single picks of players. Instead, you have a budget and buy whoever you want as long as you can afford them.

Lol Southampton, where to spend all that money? Probably debt. No top/world class players want to join a mid-table EPL team that just lost all of its star players. Well, now they have to spend about 5-10 years to develop another generation of youth players from their academy just to sell them again like they always did in the past.
Or they could buy a shit load of players like spuds did last season, what a waste.

I'm interested in Schneiderlin and Khedira transfer news. Schneiderlin is evidently Arsenal's next target, I highly doubt it due to Diaby coming back and Arsenal still have the useful duo, Flamini and Arteta.
Khedira has declined contract extension with Real after a talk with supposedly "Bayern Munich". He'll be able to leave Real next season as a free agent, zero transfer fees for Real, unless they pay him an absurd amount of wage to keep him at the Bernabeu, lol.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Just setup the new fantasy league -Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

Here's the code to use:
588613-149332

New people, feel free to ask questions and advice on how to pick their teams! I'm sure we'll provide plenty of constructive advice and pointers...
Does the player listing update before the season starts to put in players who've moved during the transfer window? There's a few coming to the Premier League that arent on there that I'd like to use. Is it better to wait a bit before creating a team?

edit - nevermind, had to search by team to find some of the new transfers that werent showing up when I searched by position

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I guess the league will be a good way to learn some players. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
LOL, what did I say earlier about having to pay Rooney type money to get Vidal? Rumored contract is 270k a week if Juve give in and let him move on.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Everton picking up lukaku is pretty huge. Where the hell did they get 28m? Oh right, seeking fellani for way more than he was worth!