Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Wearing my scarf at work, fuck it I don't care
smile.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I certainly don't feel good about it but a win is a win, credit ludograts gk for being an idiot.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Arsenal put in a shocking performance. Absolutely terrible stuff.
Could have been 10-0 :p Welbeck showing class though so you must be pleased about that at least.

Liverpool were fucking awful, so so bad, Lovren is absolutely shocking.

baerf_sl

shitlord
Could have been 10-0 :p Welbeck showing class though so you must be pleased about that at least.

Liverpool were fucking awful, so so bad, Lovren is absolutely shocking.
No-one is denying how bad Liverpool were, even Gerrard said as much in his interview but they still got the 3 points.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Uh what did Lovren do? If you give a player all day to pick out a pass I'm not sure what more a CB can do. It was Mignolet who fucked up as I have no idea wtf he was doing coming out like that on a ball he was never going to get to. We're signing Valdes next month after he passes a physical so we'll see about that in going forward. Otherwise it's just more of the same from the Aston Villa game, trying to bed in 5 new players in only a couple of games. Last year we started off with four or so games being 1-0, eventually it clicked and given our track record the last 2 years I have no reason to expect anything different.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Arsenal put in a shocking performance. Absolutely terrible stuff.
I can't pick one player that I would say played well. Maybe the Ox after he came on.

Not sure how many times I have said this in the past 1-2 years but that was one of the worst performances I've seen from Arsenal.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Otherwise it's just more of the same from the Aston Villa game
The 4-3-3 is awful, I don't think putting Coutinho next to Henderson gets the best out of him and I have not been impressed by Lallana on the wing. I'd rather Brendao stick with the 4-4-2 diamond. Admittedly, that's not helped by Sturridge being injured but put Sterling up front next to Balotelli if you have to with Coutinho as the #10 and Lallana next to Henderson

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The only thing that is awful for LFC is trying to play a flat 2 in a 4-2-3-1 with Gerrard like we started the game vs. AVFC. The 4-3-3 was fine yesterday, we created some chances at least and I think as the year goes on the attacking play will get crisper and look better. The Diamond is preferred as we've never lost a game under Rodgers using it as far as I'm aware but I don't think Lambert can go a full 90 nor does he let us break with any real speed.

Bayern should have won 3 or 4 to nothing though that was a definite penalty on Silva by Benatia right before Bayern's eventual goal.

Elerion

N00b
Liverpool got 3 out of the total 4 points collected by PL teams in the first round. CL favourites confirmed.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Saying we're favourites for the CL is going a bit far. Let's just limit it so saying we'll do better than any of the other english teams!

Maul

Dental Dammer
Another great result for the mighty Liverpool. Unfortunately you're only decent 1 season every 5/6, that was last year.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Score a goal and shut up shop, that's all we're going to see this season. I'm not sure if Valdes is the answer but Migs is abhorrent right now. I see Neville was blaming Sakho for the 3rd goal but Lovren should not have backed off there and there was nobody in midfield. 3 years now a Lucas/Gerrard partnership has been shown out, I can't believe Rodgers started it again and hopefully that's the last time we ever see it.

faille

Molten Core Raider
This ManU Leicester game is nuts.

Have to say that losing to west ham was pretty embarrassing, but being 3-1 up again leicester only for them to knock 4 more goals passed you is on a whole other level.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
No matter how good the forwards are for United, their defense is still an absolute joke. 3-1 up and still lose by 2 goals?! How... Ah well, great weekend for the Arse!