Soccer 2014 - 2015

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
Thank God for Sanchez, not sure where we would be without him. Good to see Theo back, excited to see what he and Sanchez can do together.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
No shit - his work rate is outstanding, and it doesn't hurt that he's a likable bastard. Good win, but the Arteta/Flam pairing is terrible. I really, really hope the rumors of Pedro coming in Jan are bullshit. Desperate for a good CDM or solid CB (to shift Chambers to CDM). At least they seem to be playing a bit better - great to see Theo on the pitch again.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Loserpool faggot's are quiet as usual when their team is consistently utter dogshit. Next year is your year though!

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
No shit - his work rate is outstanding, and it doesn't hurt that he's a likable bastard. Good win, but the Arteta/Flam pairing is terrible. I really, really hope the rumors of Pedro coming in Jan are bullshit. Desperate for a good CDM or solid CB (to shift Chambers to CDM). At least they seem to be playing a bit better - great to see Theo on the pitch again.
Good to see Ramsey back to his old self; I guess last year was a true aberration! Wenger won't sign Pedro, that's not his style at all. In the New Year I envision Ozil in the middle throwing darts to Alexis and Theo as they run down the wings with Giroud doing nothing but fixing his hair down the centre.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, he's been pretty shit since all season thus far (when he's been in the squad). Hope he can recapture last years form, but I'm not banking on it.

Manchester derby tomorrow might be interesting - think City is more than susceptible to a loss. Haven't been impressed with them at all so far this year.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Loserpool faggot's are quiet as usual when their team is consistently utter dogshit. Next year is your year though!
Hahahah, 3 wins from 10 for ManUre and these are the posts you can come up with. Good times...

Maul

Dental Dammer
No where near as comical as your displays thank god
wink.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Comical? No we're just boring though I'm not sure which is more damning.

faille

Molten Core Raider
The important thing to remember is that Man U are better now.

All it took was spending 150m and redefining better to not include more wins or points

darkseid_sl

shitlord
And Liverpool didn't spend any money.

Also, the amount of injuries sustained by the defenders is ridiculous. Even Arsenal can't get this unlucky.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Unreal that LFC wait so long to get back into CL and then field this kind of team at the Bernabeau.... I get (sort of) why Rodgers is resting some of these guys, but give me a break. So much for "exhilarating Champions League nights" eh? I get annoyed when Arsene does that for Carling Cup games, but away to the best team in the world I'd be pretty fucking pissed if we rested players for a weekend game at home to Chelski.

Maul

Dental Dammer
The important thing to remember is that Man U are better now.

All it took was spending 150m and redefining better to not include more wins or points
Ah the old 150million comment again, you realise you spent 120million as well right? right? 10/10 try though, amazing.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Ah the old 150million comment again, you realise you spent 120million as well right? right? 10/10 try though, amazing.
True, but what does that have to do with Van Gaal's claim that United are better?

ps. Poor Poor Arsenal 8(

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Field what type of team? Aside from Sterling can any players that were sat even be called "1st team" with the way they have played this season? And Sterling is fucking 19, you can't play a 19 year old every single minute of every single game, he's already had a drop off over the last month in form. If anybody watched the game we sure as shit played a hell of a lot better than we did compared to the Anfield game as our defense made barely any mistakes and our midfield had their moments, just our final 3rd once again has been utter shit and Real knew it so there was no room to be had going forward. Balotelli, Markovic and Lallana have probably been the most disappointing buys since some of the shit Owlface bought after Rafa was shoved out the door. Markovic at least is 20 and has shown a pedigree of coming good, Lallana and Balotelli though have been fucking disasters...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Arse's defending tonight was somewhere between shit and fucking shit. Looks like Mertesacker retired from club football as well as internationals this summer, as he's being outworked by a 19 year old with zero CL experience at the moment. Unreal to blow a 3 goal lead in the 60th minute at HOME to fucking Anderlecht. That was an absolute fucking disgrace and everyone aside from Ox and Sanchez should be fucking ashamed with themselves. Ramsey has been complete and utter shite this season as well, which I wasn't expecting at all.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Forgot to post the APLT from yesterday, this and Sturridge returning the only thing I have left
frown.png

GAPMrTL.png

cSPF6Nh.png

Maul

Dental Dammer
Chelsea aside this season has had some pretty wild results, each match is literally a toss of a coin. I expect after christmas things will seem a little more like how its going to be for the season end.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Southampton will be added to that table after this weeks games, they're just trying to decide who to drop out of the table between Spuds, Bitters and ManUre.