Soccer 2017-2018

faille

Molten Core Raider
Dismal dismal effort. The can, wiji, ox midfield is terrible. Can should never play again, though it's clear he's stopped playing already

Maul

Dental Dammer
Better to watch that week in and week out then ManU holding on for dear life and time wasting away to West Brom or at home to the same team we just destroyed, dear god they are boring.
;)

VvD was great, even with VAR giving you a chance the entire game you imploded. Hilarious.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Good result, though huddlesfield played into our hands and didn't bother testing us even after going down. Of course it had to be Can who opened up the scoring :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
;)

VvD was great, even with VAR giving you a chance the entire game you imploded. Hilarious.

Look at this joker, mouth off a bit and then your team typically shits the bed even worse. Mourinho LOL.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Look at this joker, mouth off a bit and then your team typically shits the bed even worse. Mourinho LOL.
Im not worried, I don't proclaim when we win that its the second coming of Liverpool domination while frothing at the mouth. Get back to me when you actually win something.

Your fans are all the same, play the victim, laugh at United if they lose a game regardless of any other successes over the years, while failing yourselves every single year, like clockwork. "Next year is our year(tm)" though right?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Will be at Anfield for the Spurs game on Sunday, was there last season when we beat them and Pochettino played a suicidally high defensive line. He played 5 at the back at Wembley, be interesting to see what tactics he goes with.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Im not worried, I don't proclaim when we win that its the second coming of Liverpool domination while frothing at the mouth. Get back to me when you actually win something.

Your fans are all the same, play the victim, laugh at United if they lose a game regardless of any other successes over the years, while failing yourselves every single year, like clockwork. "Next year is our year(tm)" though right?

A piece of shit shows his true colors, nice Hillsborough dig. Fuck off.

• 1Cutler

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Put him on ignore, I did.

Like there's banter between rival fans but the level of vitriol that comes from him on what is a non football forum is really strange

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
823A216B-09B2-41CC-991B-CFA31CF4F519.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler

Maul

Dental Dammer
If you actually went to games and heard the shit and bile your fans spew out about Munich while waving inflatable aeroplanes, you would realise I actually couldn't give a shit about Hillsborough and the victim complex.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm thankful I was on the slopes and not able to fully watch the game or I would have broken something. I think you're supposed to figure the good and bad calls will even out over the course of a season but unless we're getting a pen in every game left I don't see how that can be possible. That ref today, Moss, is first of all overweight and second a complete idiot. How can the FA allow such shit to be determining a game with millions of pounds on the line? How fucking retarded.

• 1Salty

Maul

Dental Dammer
I'm thankful I was on the slopes and not able to fully watch the game or I would have broken something. I think you're supposed to figure the good and bad calls will even out over the course of a season but unless we're getting a pen in every game left I don't see how that can be possible. That ref today, Moss, is first of all overweight and second a complete idiot. How can the FA allow such shit to be determining a game with millions of pounds on the line? How fucking retarded.
What? First wasn't a penalty as Kane was offside, the second was a penalty. This kind of shit happens all the time to every team, if it was in your teams favor you would be arguing the opposite.

Edit, on second view the first was a Penalty also it seems,

1st - Louven plays Kane onside, Kane got caught, Penalty
2nd - Lamela gets caught too, but he does make a meal out of it

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Mkhtiaryan played a great game, nice to see as he was misused here.

Went missing a bit today, but so did Ozil. No idea why Iwobi or Xhaka even touch the pitch. We missed having Ramsey in the midfield today (can't believe I'm saying that). Xhaka needs to fuck off out of town, guy can stroke a ball long, but can't track any movement or make a decent fucking tackle without getting sent off. Hate to say this, but Spuds are tactically very well drilled. If they can somehow manage to keep ahold of Kane and Delli (who is a fucking knob), they will continue to cause problems at the top.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
just managed to sort a last minute spare ticket in away end for Saints game! Last couple of seasons I've been with the home fans!

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What? First wasn't a penalty as Kane was offside, the second was a penalty. This kind of shit happens all the time to every team, if it was in your teams favor you would be arguing the opposite.

Edit, on second view the first was a Penalty also it seems,

1st - Louven plays Kane onside, Kane got caught, Penalty
2nd - Lamela gets caught too, but he does make a meal out of it

1st - Lovren played the ball because of Kane being behind him. I think this is more of a rules issue than anything. What if Lovren doesn't play the ball and the lineman doesn't waive for off-side? The linesman shouldn't have to depend on a defender to make a call but that's basically the way the rules are setup now. Then you have deliberate action which again isn't cut and dry.
2nd - This happens in almost every game and my main issue here is Moss. He already showed he was a complete idiot on the first one where the mic's caught his conversation as he couldn't even tell his linesman who touched the ball and asked for the 4th official if he watched it on TV. He had a perfectly clear view of Van Dijk and Lamela, he waived it off and then came back for his linesman? Is he the ref or not? If not then why isn't he the one holding the flag? Just a fucking botch job all the way around.

Anyway, like I expected the Sanchez purchase doesn't change anything for ManU. It actually might make them worse as Martial has no idea what he's doing on the right side of the field. Then you have Matic being useless with the CB's, it's going to be a slog for them and the Pogba shit with Mourinho is just icing on the cake.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Went missing a bit today, but so did Ozil. No idea why Iwobi or Xhaka even touch the pitch. We missed having Ramsey in the midfield today (can't believe I'm saying that). Xhaka needs to fuck off out of town, guy can stroke a ball long, but can't track any movement or make a decent fucking tackle without getting sent off. Hate to say this, but Spuds are tactically very well drilled. If they can somehow manage to keep ahold of Kane and Delli (who is a fucking knob), they will continue to cause problems at the top.

Arse have the same issue as ManU. They don't have a functional midfield or D. Instead of using the Sanchez funds to shore up those positions (midfield has been crying out for it for years now) they spend on more attackers. Have fun in the Europa again...

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
Nice to get a comfortable 3 points again, along with some other results going our way. Next round will be key though. If we can get a win against West Ham we'll go a long way to securing top 4 and challenging for 2nd given our rivals play each other.