SOE Becomes Daybreak / Russian shutdown

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is sounding like more than just some layoffs. I know people who have been there 18+ years who were shown the door with zero warning.

That is what I am hearing as well. It sounds like there are some pretty big layoffs happening at the moment I am guessing they are trying to get into maintenance mode long enough for a white knight to help straighten the ship fast.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
this month everquest made 300 million in kronos sales.

;)

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
this month everquest made 300 million in kronos sales.

;)

Goddamn it would be amazing if the Russians were actually using this ancient elf simulator to launder dirty money.

What a time to be alive.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
This is sounding like more than just some layoffs. I know people who have been there 18+ years who were shown the door with zero warning.

As someone who has worked at the same place for 23 years, that would be devastating after 18+ years. I feel for the workers ;\

I'm still going to sit down with popcorn though. I'm only human after all.

• 3Like

tyen

<Banned>
30-40% of staff got vanguard'd I hear

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
if i had the botnet, id be spammin social media to get the mass media thinking everquest was used to launder money with all this "evidence" or whatever you want to call it.

That is how Trump got his russian money. Imagine holding up the holy grail to the far left and its Everquest

itd be easy to get the media to run that all over the news right now.

• 3Like

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
At least one 15 year game designer was let go this morning.. Doesn't sound like EQ was hit but that was a skeleton crew already when I left back in 2015.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
At least one 15 year game designer was let go this morning.. Doesn't sound like EQ was hit but that was a skeleton crew already when I left back in 2015.

Are you a Russian mole? The degree of seperation between this Columbus Nova acquisition and your departure is interesting.

Are you telling the Russians our secret Drone infos? Did the govment hire you because you told them they recruited you and you are secretly helping mueller bring trump down from his kronos laundering biz?

Plot is getting deep here

• 2Like

tyen

<Banned>
It may sound fucking crazy to you guys.

But Bannon used to run IGE. He knows the Everquest virtual currency game.

Chew on that for a second

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
o-CLAIRE-DANES-facebook.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It may sound fucking crazy to you guys.

But Bannon used to run IGE. He knows the Everquest virtual currency game.

Chew on that for a second

Also, wasn't his position at IGE under his time Goldman Sachs? i seem to remember either he pitched IGE to Sachs or actually secured some investment from investors at Goldman Sachs. Bannon was one of the early adopters of virtual currency and believed it was the future at one point from an investment standpoint. He saw the rising entitlements + unemployment, virtual currency was heating up!

At the very least I think Goldman Sachs was involved directly or indirectly with IGE and Bannon in some way.

Don't care to research all the details or timelime at the moment.

• 2Like