SOE Becomes Daybreak / Russian shutdown

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dude.

Trump got kronos money from the russians.

Like straight up. No joke. No tin foil hat. This shit is some fucking deep derp.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
Surprisingly enough, that article actually exists. It's not just a 12 pixel screenshot of a google search.

WHAT THE RUSSIAN PAPERS SAY

Unfortunately, Wayback Machine doesn't have a record of it prior to Sep 2017, so I'm still not entirely convinced about this specific development in the case.

Just very odd that IGE, Ukraine, Bannon, Trump, Putin, Renova, Columbus Nova, Kronos, IS ALL CONNECTED !

this is pretty much what Mueller wants to find, the source of the money.

we stumbled upon it like the true assberger savants we are, here as the only eq community that matters on the web

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
My Dear Pootin.
This is the man you seek. Send me source code for Galaxies and he shall be yours.

soyboy.png

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 11 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just very odd that IGE, Ukraine, Bannon, Trump, Putin, Renova, Columbus Nova, Kronos, IS ALL CONNECTED !

we stumbled upon it like the true assberger savants we are, here as the only eq community that matters on the web

I don't think it's odd at all personally. Trump's financial connections to Russia haven't ever been a yuge secret.

Trump's Been Talking About His Business Interests in Russia for 30 Years

Trump's Conflicts of Interest in Russia - Center for American Progress

Vladimir Putin Has a Plan for Destroying the West—and It Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump

Etc.

The part that's surprising is that EQ was involved in some way. Who would've guessed?

tyen

<Banned>
Here is PSD if anyone wants to contribute

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
Holy shit dudes. I'm googling around making some big ol carrie mathison wall for the funnies. I'm stumbling on some fucking insane shit right now.

So i'm at the spot where I connect the dots between bannon, ige, kronos, money laundering. Well, I stumble upon this image on google images. Dated back in 2005.

rfaHeIv.png

Valery Makarov
Oracle Developer at Miratech
UkraineInformation Technology and Service

This is the dude's biography - Valery L. Makarov

I then click into that picture that was hosted on google so I could link to it, well google cached it from this dude's twitter.

naveKC0.png

Steve Bannon had this guy helping him out with IGE:

"
A Corresponding Member of the USSR Academy of Sciences (1979), Full Member of the Academy (1990). Now he is a full member of Russian Academy of Sciences. He was appointed Editor-in-Chief of the Journal Economics and Mathematical Methods, member of editorial board of journals: Economics of Planning, The Economics of Transition, Economic Systems Research. In addition he is a Fellow of the Econometric Society(1979) and been a member of a number of Government Commissions.

The contributions he has made in his field have been recognized by the USSR Council of Ministries through the award of a State prize. In 1995 he got the Kantorovich's award of the Russian Academy of Sciences for his contribution to economic theory. In 1992 New Economic School in Moscow was established by his initiative and Dr. Makarov was appointed Rector of the School. In 1995 he was elected as a member of an Executive Committee of the International Economic Association. In 2004 he became the first President of the School. "

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Its not odd. The explanation is in the meaning of Russian oligarch.

Its a very small circle of people we're talking about that handle the Russian investments of any importance. They ain't no Bezos though!

But A+ work-- hopefully we can get some additional sanctions on the remaining dodo-heads at DBG and get this franchise into the hands of Intrepid Studios sooner than later. I know you've already reported them to the State Dept for attempting to offload frozen assets. I'd say report them again to another agency for good measure, sometimes they will forward emails to actual eyeballs when its coming from an outside department. The future of EQ is being decided right here and now, at the hands of Big Salters, no less.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Around the Ragefire/Lockjaw time Holly was heavily involved in the EQ scene, like she was literally in long email chains with top guild leaders. They instituted a mandatory guild rotation for all TLP guilds but said we needed to develop the rules as a community and they would just enforce them. The strategy we developed was to make the rotations as stupid and unwieldy as possible to burn out all the staff micro managing the playerbase. It worked and about a month after that they abandoned the rotations and she stopped interacting with our playerbase as much.

"they abandoned the rotations" - no the rotation punishment got enforced and one guild cried to someone that worked there and got unbanned in less than 24 hours and after that everyone saw the rotation as a sham and they finally came out said they couldnt enforce the punishment for breaking rotation after months of bickering back and forth between guild leaders just to make the fucking thing. now shes executive producer, lawd.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
next you'll tell us competent people have worked on EQ in the last decade

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's clear she cares when she talks about employees being laid off as if they just died in battle.

• 3Worf