Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't think she's an Imperial but rather some sort of noble. That's just a guess at this point though.

Royal

Well, they didn't try to hide him but Ehrenreich didn't sell himself as Han in that imo. They should have put this out weeks ago to let him sink in as the "new Han" with him feeling so different in the role from Ford. Another strike in the mishandling column for Lucasfilm there. Though it may not make much difference in the long run. His performance seemed kinda flat.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ranger Solo....

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Good lord make it stop

Remember the space slug? Lets have a space tentacle monster!!!!!!!!!!

the shorter teaser was better, new Han sounds like an asshole

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Seems odd, I'd think the movie would be between him getting kicked out of the navy and winning the falcon from lando. Like after credits bonus scene of him winning the ship.

Royal

Seems odd, I'd think the movie would be between him getting kicked out of the navy and winning the falcon from lando. Like after credits bonus scene of him winning the ship.

I think it is. He mentions getting kicked out of the academy and supposedly it shows him winning the Falcon. His gold dice are hanging on the speeder he's driving with Clarke in the passenger seat.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
god young han is so horrible, i think... i think transformers shia might've been better

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the window is just a bit different than I expected since a majority of the trailer gave the impression he already had it.

Dunno man, still trying to process the mountain of toxic shit I watched yesterday (TLJ).

Royal

Yeah, the window is just a bit different than I expected since a majority of the trailer gave the impression he already had it.

Dunno man, still trying to process the mountain of toxic shit I watched yesterday (TLJ).

Well Woody says he's putting a team together. I'm guessing Lando is supplying the ship and Han is just being brought on to fly it perhaps?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
he's putting a team together
Is it the Revengers?!

Doesn't seem like Han Solo at all. If it was "Random Smuggler - A Star Wars Story" it might not be so bad. Maybe it is, and the last scene of the movie is a CGI Ford killing this guy and stealing his name and ship.

Beautiful vistas though...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is it the Revengers?!

Doesn't seem like Han Solo at all. If it was "Random Smuggler - A Star Wars Story" it might not be so bad. Maybe it is, and the last scene of the movie is a CGI Ford killing this guy and stealing his name and ship.

Beautiful vistas though...
maybe he's just "Han" right now, then his whole team dies and he's like fuck this, i'mma go at it alone, i'll be Han SOLO!!!, then right after he says that Chewie pops his head and says he's got that bloodoath and Han Duo, sounds silly.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Was basing it purely on the outfit. Harsh militaristic lines along with the Black White and Red color scheme usually associated with the Empire

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Well Woody says he's putting a team together. I'm guessing Lando is supplying the ship and Han is just being brought on to fly it perhaps?

Yeah I dunno, that would make sense. The whole teaser just felt off . . . I might get sucked into watching this (prolly once the torrents hit). But its going to take me a while to get the salty aftertaste out of my mouth after being face fucked by TLJ.

Royal

Whoever it was that mentioned that they missed twi'leks a few weeks ago in the TLJ thread ... the Star Wars gods must have heard you. There were a couple dancing in that glitzy bar.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck, space C'thulu.... great.

That's Lando driving... but at the end of the trailer he's not.

lando.png

bar.png

Royal

I did like the part with DG sharing the Lando salute with the droid copilot.

giphy.gif

BL9lXo.gif

Last edited: