Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Looks like they snapped that picture right as Glover was trying to decide whether he can be bothered to fake enthusiasm or not.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
topps-trading-card-dennys-solo-a-star-wars-story.jpg

Nija

<Silver Donator>
9SyX9WU.jpg

Edit: I kept it huge because perhaps someone will want the huge version.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
9SyX9WU.jpg

Edit: I kept it huge because perhaps someone will want the huge version.

It's sad that I would rather see the Porkins story than this bastardized Han Solo who looks like a super faggot. Here are just a few examples of this cocksucker looking like a twat. #notmyhan

I hope he gets raped by Chewbacca's homosexual uncle and drowns in a mask of wookiee jizz.

combine_images-3.jpg

Alden-Ehrenreich-vs-Harrison-Ford-Han-Solo.jpg

intro-1518046055.jpg

alden-ehrenreich-swce1.jpg

Last edited:

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nothing alike with Harrison Ford, looks like a cunt and I want to smash his face with jackhammer.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's the hair, it has "Punch me in the face first" written all over it.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dunno, I love woody but he seems really out of place. Same with Glover. After hearing about Last Jedi I am assuming I'm likewise boycotting this one until it's on netflix or something too.

fris

Vyemm Raider
looks ok, not good enough to watch TLJ out of my mouth. first star wars movie i won't see in the theater since Empire Strikes Back (i'm old)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it has a chance to do anything right it's to have a Star Wars story that doesn't include a jedi or sith as a character or to at least give them as little time as possible. Not seeing one fucking light saber gives me hope for an at least above average movie.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
my wife says he looks hollywood ugly, like he should be a side character

he's like ugly matt damon or

meth damon from breaking bad
jesse-plemons-matt-damon-zoom-0a0b1877-06a3-42e9-bdc6-43141ef4ffa9.jpg

go ask your wives, if he just doesn't look "right"

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
finally got home from work and had a chance to watch off the phone. looks fantastic, seems like they are taking at least 5 long talked about story elements and weaving them in. Looks like its going to be a lot of fun. And its going to be tons of Chewie, which is all good.

• 1Barf

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I don't know... whenever I hear the guy talk, he just doesn't sound like Han Solo to me. Maybe it's just me? I understand he's younger but Solo has a low, gruff voice and this dude just sounds like a hungover frat boy with a cold.

e34e74bf26ed452ee2724c7ce221aa32.jpg

Lando seemed ok. Chewie is chewie. Everything else is ok I guess? I'll wait for the reviews. Just not feeling it.