South Park

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I loved the first half of this season, but man did it go into the shitter fast after the election. Sure it still had a couple of good moments afterwards, but they were the exception.

The Danish song is legit awesome, but I don't get the whole thing with the leader being some random non-Danish dude? Just having the Danish leader just being a troll on his own would have been fine I think. Loved the member berries but they never showed what the endgame was. Turd Sandwich plot line just completely disappeared on a cliffhanger. Gerald practically getting a free ride out of all his bullshit trolling all season was fucking stupid. They just had no idea what to do after Trump won it seems. The reverse psychology bit was funny at least.

Memberberries = Trump supporters. That scene at the end where Kyle is talking and Garrison sits down at his desk and you see all the memberberries there in columns like an army.

"Because we've all seen what happens when the twitters facebooks and trolls decide our reality."

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
The JJ Abrams thing seems like it was dropped with no follow up as well.

I wanted to see Cartman confront Kyle over his dad being the real troll and having all his shit destroyed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Memberberries = Trump supporters. That scene at the end where Kyle is talking and Garrison sits down at his desk and you see all the memberberries there in columns like an army.

"Because we've all seen what happens when the twitters facebooks and trolls decide our reality."

Which makes no sense since twitter, Facebook, google and all of SV were caught being in the bag for Hilary and changing algorithm and banning trump supporters. They fucked up trump, when it was garrison talking about fucking everyone to death it was good but then they turned him into trump making dumb facial expressions like that terrible impression Baldwin did on snl

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah member berries might be some trump supporters, but those memberberries spread around the world. Maybe it was the whole brexit movement and dismissal of hilldog and MAGA. The brits tried to warn us about them because they were in trouble due to eating them. I guess matt and trey are pro islamic submission now?

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's more about regressive ideals. Memberberry MAGA types want to live in their bubble of "back in the day". Which if you live in a static point in time, a loop if you will, you'll never move forward.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Ya, this season was weak overall. It was telling that "Die, Hippy Die" was on comedy central after the season finale, and even though I've seen it many times, it had a lot more lulz to give than just about anything from this season.

I hope they go back to stand alone episodes, or maybe 2 and 3 parters instead of the season long arcs.

I did lol at the cum and joke mines of mars though. That's pretty classic south park, just inventing something funny and ridiculous out of seemingly thin air.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's more about regressive ideals. Memberberry MAGA types want to live in their bubble of "back in the day". Which if you live in a static point in time, a loop if you will, you'll never move forward.
it wasnt just MAGA. the brits had memberberries too. they were being controlled by these old memberberries who said stuff like, "member the storm troopers? the Real storm troopers?", then there was this farm where they were grown by the pet semetary fred gwynne chracter. randy said jj abrams was behind it due to star wars, which the stormtroopers are based on ww2 nazis. so was george lucas the ultimate villain? last we saw him he was being arrested for raping indiana jones and was caught in the act of raping a stormtrooper.

4WeIgg.gif

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Best season turned into the worst after the election. Are they pro Hillary? Sometimes you just need a dick to fuck the assholes.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
They are not, but they fucked up in putting all of their eggs into her snizz.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nah, they just screwed up by believing the polling and having no plan B.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well that was fucking horrible, first time i think i've ever said that about a premiere SP episode. was there anything funny about that?

SeanDoe1z1

meh

even my alexa 10 feet from my sound system did not respond to this episode.

2/10 shekels

cartmen needs an upgrade. dey took our jewbs 2.0 is pretty weak.

i was seriously expecting cartmen to build some mega-alexa bot when he discovered the stash. Fail fail fail.

SeanDoe1z1

Daryl making a point about how no one's job was safe would of been a much smarter aspect to broach. Turn it human vs amazon/google in a two or three parter with ridiculous violence and hilarious soundbites.

I imagine south park has reached its natural progression where it just begins to phone it in ala the simpsons after 20 years.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Daryl making a point about how no one's job was safe would of been a much smarter aspect to broach. Turn it human vs amazon/google in a two or three parter with ridiculous violence and hilarious soundbites.

I imagine south park has reached its natural progression where it just begins to phone it in ala the simpsons after 20 years.
felt like they are still in damage control from last season, whatever they were doing, it was just a mess. why would randy have a tv show named White People Build Houses? he was an SJW last season and was also memberberried. so now he is neither? didnt he already have a job as a geologist?

SeanDoe1z1

felt like they are still in damage control from last season, whatever they were doing, it was just a mess. why would randy have a tv show named White People Build Houses? he was an SJW last season and was also memberberried. so now he is neither? didnt he already have a job as a geologist?

It was disjointed. Probably b-team making decisions...throw some tiki torches, confederate flag and pop culture references that have been present as of 2014(and well before). A miss.

I will literally wait a couple weeks before the real reviews come out for their fractured butthole game to come out before I decide to pirate it, for metrics.

• 1Like