South Park

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Still not quite sure why Leslie released PC Principal. Was it because she (they?) thought he was still serving their ends? Was she a traitor (puppeteer) master ad? Setup for act 2?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the best i got is that PC principal is also an ad and that leslie while she hates PC principal was protecting her own.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Still not quite sure why Leslie released PC Principal. Was it because she (they?) thought he was still serving their ends? Was she a traitor (puppeteer) master ad? Setup for act 2?
every time the episode is on and i watch it i have a new theory. i think she had pc princpal released because leslie didnt want him telling the government what he knows about the plot by the ads.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That actually seems the most reasonable given the timing but it seemed they knew about it at least in general because of the way they extracted him.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The ending made no sense. Leslie seems to want kyle to give a speech at the gun show but also wants to lure PC principal there. Why what was Kyle going to say that served Leslie's interests? Why did she want PC principal there? She also knew it was dangerous but went anyway.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea, the ending felt kind of a forced wrap-up of the storylines... but it was also apparently a segue into next season so I wasn'ttoodisappointed if they keep PC principal around. There's still tons of headroom in this story.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
South Park: PC Principal Will Appear in Season 20 | Den of Geek

At San Diego Comic-Con, Matt Stone and Trey Parker confirmed South Park Elementary will remain under politically correct rule.

Curb your micro-aggressions: PC Principal is going to be a recurring character on South Park. At South Park's 20th anniversary San Diego Comic-Con panel, Matt Stone and Trey Parker confirmed that the fan-favorite character, who spent the entirety of season 19 cleansing the town of its poor redneck habits, will remain as principal for South Park Elementary.

"He's going to be in season 20," Parker said. "He's there, he is the principal."

They said they created the character for the season 19 premiere and had talks days before the episode aired about running him out of town or killing him off. Stone lobbied to keep PC Principal around and his arc became essential to the season-long narrative, the first time the show has attempted one continuous storyline throughout its run.

"It wasn't until we were making the first show that we thought we'd keep him around," Parker said.

PC Principal will also have a major role in the upcoming South Park video game titled "Fractured But Whole."
oh man, i cant wait.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
PC principal is a solid addition in theory, but I wonder how it will work out with the story line for this season.

• 1Like

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Season 20 preview went up a week ago.  It's been a long wait.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Y8f13WBAE[/video]

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Considering how absurd reality has been this past year.

This season has potential to be one of the very best they've ever done.

I also really love how even Matt and Trey who've been doing this shit for 20+ years laugh uncontrollably at the ridiculousness of the game title.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I couldn't tell if the kids were "taking a knee", but no that''s their height
hqdefault.jpg

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Thread title should say "Airs September 14th", not 4th. That shit made me think I missed an episode.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users