South Park

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Some whitebread retard did the same thing in 2008 claiming some Obama supporter scratched a B for "Barack" on her face in 2008. Unfortunately she did it in the mirror so it was backwards. She was arrested for making a false report.
hah, never heard of that, i still think they were referencing MDJ, matt and trey are oldschool and MDJ was more famous.

Caliane

I liked how they are mocking reboots and said that " 'remember when' is the lowest form of conversation" while they are recycling their classic giant douche/turd sandwich presidential election trope.

The other subtle detail I loved was the giant ass fighter jet in the background of the Garrison interview, like that god awful air force one set they had at that early Republican primary debate.
"The stick of truth" is a giant ball of "remember when" taking old jokes/characters/cameos, and repackaging them as well.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
i do think cartman it is ultimately behind gerald causing trouble because who else but cartman thinks the jews are behind everything?.

Cartman is trying to find the troll, him going in the bathroom talking to kyle was him getting close to catching Gerald. Cartman says sarcastically that its too bad you cant track internet trolls and then scopes the bathroom looking for clues

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Cartman knows about the member berry conspiracy, and is trying to stop it

Cartman really is not a villain

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The member berries were genius, along with the jewish conspiracy behind all of this. I wonder how will Kyle deal with the uncomfortable reality of there being bigger evils than Cartman, realizing that he can't blame him for everything bad. On the other hand, I wonder if Cartman is good for...good, or if he flips back to solve the issues.

My e-penis grows.

Evil Cartman will save the world. That "suicide" at the start felt a bit dark, but quitting twitter was pretty solid metaphor. Counterstrike on Apple's stuff and they were also carrying gamepads ? Tsk tsk tsk. The episode also featured some grade A music choice and future gif material thanks to Gerald. I wonder what the hell Denmark did to Tey and Matt to get this honor :D

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I actually felt bad when they broke all of cartman's devices. Kid is poor and it took him years to get all those things. Its gonna cause him to go really dark. That whole episode was pretty bleak.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This season is off to a strong start. Dark episode, but hysterical.

Think about it Chuk. You just had a moment of empathy for a "poor" cartoon character who previously fed some kid's parents to him at a Chili Cookoff.

We stand on the shoulder's of giants.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I actually felt bad when they broke all of cartman's devices. Kid is poor and it took him years to get all those things. Its gonna cause him to go really dark. That whole episode was pretty bleak.
"2 christmas and 1 birthday worth of stuff" so a year :p

I think so far they are playing the "collective/individual guilt, as well as seeking justice for very crime" angle very well. I wouldn't be surprised if religion were to be featured further in the season as a way to not be a complete dick. Mackey's scenes were gold for anybody who ever had to deal with a person using suicide threats for attention.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This season is off to a strong start. Dark episode, but hysterical.

Think about it Chuk. You just had a moment of empathy for a "poor" cartoon character who previously fed some kid's parents to him at a Chili Cookoff.

We stand on the shoulder's of giants.
yeah, and yet cartman is still the best character on the show. randy is second best, but only in small doses.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Hilarious start.

Girls blindly blaming all the boys for the actions of a single unknown troll? Hmm, what could that be referring to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think the episodes lose a bit of punch when they have no self contained ending and it's episodic, but I'm really enjoying it and it'll make the season as a whole better.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone notice the lack of Kenny? He appeared in the break up scene at the end of the last episode but hasn't appeared as main character in first two episodes. Wonder if they're moving away from Kenny as a character are setting up a story about him being involved in something that is taking him away from rest of the main characters.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Scott Malkinson is a pussy.

The Godfather-esque breakup was an epic ending. First episode was slower but I'm thinking this season is building up to something better than the last.The pc/gentrification shit was good but sentient ads Ex Machina reveal was just a wee bit underwhelming. Initially thought something much larger was afoot.

The serialization is awesome and refreshing for South Park. Also poor Cartman.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
LOL, fucking Token's black girlfriend's break-up letter was in broken English. These guys.