Sovereign Citizens

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I need some videos where the sovereign citizen shit actually worked.

I assume in the video above she had 4 pounds of drugs hidden somewhere. In her bag, in her ass .... somewhere.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My favorite part of that video is where she said she won't remove her bag and he could go ahead and cuff her with it on her shoulder, and he said ok, that's what I'll do...and then he quite obviously cut the fucking strap so he could get it off afterward. I would love to see another angle of that whole incident.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fedor

<Banned>

dZTWYEd.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I have been pulled over a few times as an adult, and as a teenager I was unjustly, and occasionally justly, harassed by police officers...

I was never tazed, hit, or even arrested...

I guess it was my policy of doing what the fuck the officer tells me to do so I can go on my merry fucking way because even when were being a complete asshole there was no way I was going to make my situation worse by acting like a fucking idiot.

So yeah, I emptied my pockets, lifted my pant legs, and lifted my shirt so they could see I wasn't going around 'slashing tires' and guess what... after they were satisfied they had fucked with me enough...

they let me go.

Heh heh heh, works every time.

But I guess that was only because I was white.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Reading about "article 4 free inhabitants" I learned something. Even the people debunking what they say agree that the articles of confederation are still technically in force. I thought they were repealed or nullified when the constitution was ratified. They were just superseded by it. So if there's anything in the articles that aren't covered by the constitution, it would be relevant. But from the limited research I did, there is nothing that applies to.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Cops fucked with us many times when I was a kid. We got caught drinking a whole bunch, we were pulled over a ton, searched, prodded, even got dogs sicked on us trying to find drugs and shit. We always complied and always got off. I just figured you fuck around, you get caught and you get harassed a bit. No big deal. Most cops were cool, only poured out our beers, etc never been arrested, just "detained" for a bit... But this was late 80s early 90s. Shits a whole lot different these days. Its funny all those times they caught us drinking, they told us to get in our cars and go home lol.

All the local cops knew all the wooded spots kids would hang out. It was funny how sometimes they would sneak up on us. Were all there chilling, partying and shit then all of a sudden youre taking to Sgt smith. Youre like WTF?

• 3Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
My favorite part of that video is where she said she won't remove her bag and he could go ahead and cuff her with it on her shoulder, and he said ok, that's what I'll do...and then he quite obviously cut the fucking strap so he could get it off afterward. I would love to see another angle of that whole incident.

I lost it when she started screaming rape.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

In the compilation vid the guy getting taken down giving a play by play- "they got me in a choke hold!" Then how are you talking!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have been pulled over a few times as an adult, and as a teenager I was unjustly, and occasionally justly, harassed by police officers...

I was never tazed, hit, or even arrested...

I guess it was my policy of doing what the fuck the officer tells me to do so I can go on my merry fucking way because even when were being a complete asshole there was no way I was going to make my situation worse by acting like a fucking idiot.

So yeah, I emptied my pockets, lifted my pant legs, and lifted my shirt so they could see I wasn't going around 'slashing tires' and guess what... after they were satisfied they had fucked with me enough...

they let me go.

Heh heh heh, works every time.

But I guess that was only because I was white.

it's amazing how often cooperating actually de-escalates a situation. people LOVE to say it's all about white vs black but c'mon.

• 3Like

Siliconemelons

I hope that guy got a mad payout from the cops and that cop is no longer working and his pension stripped.

Sovereign citizen shit is shit, but there are certain states, counties etc. that have specific laws that do protect people from not having to have issues id, DL etc. etc. etc. The dude in the car was fine, the cop needed to let him do his stupid shit, say his scripted lines, quote his state and local statues - then the cop can just do the standard bull, give the ticket anyway or use his ability to detain him for 24hr or whatever.

70ish in a 45? yeah not cool... but breaking the dudes window- then tazing him for...what?

As a libertarian I am on the fence generally with this - there is a balance that is to be had... in this case, the cop was way way wrong.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I hope that guy got a mad payout from the cops and that cop is no longer working and his pension stripped.

Sovereign citizen shit is shit, but there are certain states, counties etc. that have specific laws that do protect people from not having to have issues id, DL etc. etc. etc. The dude in the car was fine, the cop needed to let him do his stupid shit, say his scripted lines, quote his state and local statues - then the cop can just do the standard bull, give the ticket anyway or use his ability to detain him for 24hr or whatever.

70ish in a 45? yeah not cool... but breaking the dudes window- then tazing him for...what?

As a libertarian I am on the fence generally with this - there is a balance that is to be had... in this case, the cop was way way wrong.

Wut? The guy refused to comply, you expect the cop to entertain his bullshit? I’d’ve tased that fucker a lot sooner than the cop did.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
One time we were bike riding in the local park. I was like 23 a t the time? So on the way home one of us sprung a flat, I forget who, but I rode my ass off home, got into my car, and went to pick up the strandeds. Anyway we were parked in some subdivision, rich fucks, and they must of called the cops or something, saying we were stealing bikes or some shit. Because on our way home I get pulled over. the dude asks me for a drivers license and all that, but low and behold, I forgot to take it because I was bike riding(no pocketses). So he detains me etc, then he explains to me that by law when operating a motor vehicle I need to have ID on me at all times. He said that he does not know who the fuck I am, I could be some felon wanted for murder for all he knows. He was going to take me to police station, but then I realized I knew my license number by heart (banking shit) and I told it to him. He verified it and on the way we went.

I mean, it seemed totally reasonable to me after his explenation. I was not pissed, because I knew I did nothing wrong.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Wut? The guy refused to comply, you expect the cop to entertain his bullshit? I’d’ve tased that fucker a lot sooner than the cop did.

Yes, and the guy was complying he was going to explain his stance - that is what he got out, his 3 ring binder of sovereign citizen sayings - the cop, if the guy is being peaceful and is compliant - and technically he was - should wait it out and as I said, give the last resort of detainment for the 24-48 hours - and when he says "am I being detained" he can say "yes" - that "am I being detained?!" line is a basis off of, if you do a simple transgression like, speeding or jaywalking it is a ticket, NOT a detainment and if THAT is the justification FOR detainment you can sue or seek damages as it is not legitimate.

The cop was 100% the aggressor ripping out the dudes window then pulling him out of his car and tazering him many times.

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Bullshit

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Yes, and the guy was complying he was going to explain his stance - that is what he got out, his 3 ring binder of sovereign citizen sayings - the cop, if the guy is being peaceful and is compliant - and technically he was - should wait it out and as I said, give the last resort of detainment for the 24-48 hours - and when he says "am I being detained" he can say "yes" - that "am I being detained?!" line is a basis off of, if you do a simple transgression like, speeding or jaywalking it is a ticket, NOT a detainment and if THAT is the justification FOR detainment you can sue or seek damages as it is not legitimate.

The cop was 100% the aggressor ripping out the dudes window then pulling him out of his car and tazering him many times.

Complying is giving the officer his drivers license and insurance card, or telling him he doesn’t have it. This is the regular course of conduct, this isn’t some mysterious new way of doing things. This is common fucking sense. And ask yourself what that officer might be concerned about? Maybe his own safety? Sketchy black guy ignores all commands and suddenly starts digging around the interior of his car, at night. Yeah, that’s a tasing.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Maybe he went a bit overboard, but if cops had to fucking take a 1 hour dissertation about some ancient citizen of god speeches every time they had to pull someone over for a speeding, well you see how this shit can get out of hand.

The fuck broke the law, he refused to show ID, then he refused the cops wishes, what do you think is gonna happen there? that shit was inevitable at some point, wether 10 min or 30 min later.

All the dude had to do is give him his license, take the fucking ticket then spew that shit in front of some judge later.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
done this whole thread in a highlight reel 70-80 rolled up of the best Sovereign citizen moments compilation.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I have spent my fair amount of time in county but only once was it ever because of the cop or the "system". Every other time it was me being a jackass and escalating.

These people are physical embodiments of "those other times".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

You car, well in florida at least, your car is considered your abode or something - that is why you can legally have a gun in your car all you want even with no carry permit. The cop destroyed his sovereign property - broke and forced entry and assaulted the occupant - with no due cause.

Unless we are being racist and saying that traveling while black is a crime.

now, never have I said that doing any of these things was wise, just saying- in that once case of that vid, the cop was 100% wrong IMO and could have done a million other things that didnt result in him shitting all over someones rights.

The real "point" of soverign citizen is that as a citizen we DO HAVE RIGHTS that "being a cop" does not just magically destroy.

• 2Like