SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
havent heard of RSVA at all. seems like it just flew under the radar
Lots do. There are like 400+ active SPACs I think. It really is mostly a crap shoot. Its why I tend to focus on on "tech" ones. Better chance of an EV merger and jackpot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Warrant prices are all fucked up. Its like people are buying them not understanding the Nav is $11.50 on them. Or buying them and not understanding them at all. It seems like people are trading them just like shares with a NAV of $10. SMH.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bit of market weakness. Added right at session lows to XPOA at 11.10. Cost basis now 10.81 for ~4k shares.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
cciv / lucid merger announced and it tanked, lol

tomorrow will be interesting for holders

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
cciv / lucid merger announced and it tanked, lol

tomorrow will be interesting for holders
Valuation. Tons of SPAC investors don't understand the PIPE and what it does to share dilution.

ps.. To all y'all who paperhands me for closing my CCIV puts today....

1614036475907.png

• 1Paper Hands

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone do the math and figure out how much of Lucid CCIV will own with a 24b valuation.

I dropped in a buy order at $30. Lets see if a bottomless gap opens up for 30 seconds and it fills.

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think a ton of people are confused with the valuation and the bit about the PIPE investors buying at 15$. There's also confusion on if and how long the lock up period is before the PIPE investors can start buying in.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also the after hours volume is really low, only 1 million on a stock that routinely breaks 60m, so sounds like a lot of smaller retail investors selling

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Also the after hours volume is really low, only 1 million on a stock that routinely breaks 60m, so sounds like a lot of smaller retail investors selling

if it's in the 30's when i'm able to buy in the morning i'll buy more

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Many people are learning valuable lessons today. All these inexperienced tards who ran from GME to SPACs buying at $60-70 based on rumors are bathing in the cleansing fires of reality. May the NAV gods bless them.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Many people are learning valuable lessons today. All these inexperienced tards who ran from GME to SPACs buying at $60-70 based on rumors are bathing in the cleansing fires of reality. May the NAV gods bless them.
Mr. Market is a bad motherfucker and gives no fucks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At least VLDR appears to have stopped the bleeding after hours. Hey Fogel Fogel how bad did you eat VLDR?

This is the shit I talk about with Black Swans. Who would have thought the CEO and his wife would get booted? They still keep seats due to their shares but still. Some shit you just cant model.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
At least VLDR appears to have stopped the bleeding after hours. Hey Fogel Fogel how bad did you eat VLDR?

This is the shit I talk about with Black Swans. Who would have thought the CEO and his wife would get booted? They still keep seats due to their shares but still. Some shit you just cant model.

My 22.50 put was at 1.75 so my cost basis is 20.50 a share. I got 1.50 for my covered calls today so down 1$ so far. Probably didn't help for it to happen on such a red day.

• 1Like