SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
95% of XPOA volume is in these 15 trades...

1621518858638.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the Shaq SPAC had a better target.
My main issue is that this Founder group picked this company. I mean it has revenue and profit so its not a total piece of shit. But the GOOG founders thought this was the chosen one?

• 1Rustled

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
6k shares were me dumping. Opportunity cost .. moved on and grabbed some more GSAH. Guess I am a sucker for spac pain.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6k shares were me dumping. Opportunity cost .. moved on and grabbed some more GSAH. Guess I am a sucker for spac pain.
The main reason I havent dumped yet is there is nothing on my board so far I want to jump at with the current prices. If it had been a red day, it would be different.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The main reason I havent dumped yet is there is nothing on my board so far I want to jump at with the current prices. If it had been a red day, it would be different.
Oh yea, not completely irrational here..lol. Just a tiny piece.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think today I might prune some of my SPACs. Either outright close or trim the positions. Mayne keep 100 share sin some of the post-DA ones on the off chance they take off.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pruned some of the bushes. Everything was minor losses as it was all bought near NAV. I wanted to up my cash for the next downturn.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
XPOA literally traded flat all day long, looks like we were all wise to dump it

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I closed out more than half of my SPAC positions yesterday. Kept BTWN, BTNB, GSAH and SVFA. Also kept a single 100 share position in NSH which is merging with Spire Global (a satellite data company) to see if they ever become something real.