SPAC & IPO Ideas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
95% of XPOA volume is in these 15 trades...

1621518858638.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the Shaq SPAC had a better target.
My main issue is that this Founder group picked this company. I mean it has revenue and profit so its not a total piece of shit. But the GOOG founders thought this was the chosen one?

• 1Rustled

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
6k shares were me dumping. Opportunity cost .. moved on and grabbed some more GSAH. Guess I am a sucker for spac pain.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6k shares were me dumping. Opportunity cost .. moved on and grabbed some more GSAH. Guess I am a sucker for spac pain.
The main reason I havent dumped yet is there is nothing on my board so far I want to jump at with the current prices. If it had been a red day, it would be different.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The main reason I havent dumped yet is there is nothing on my board so far I want to jump at with the current prices. If it had been a red day, it would be different.
Oh yea, not completely irrational here..lol. Just a tiny piece.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think today I might prune some of my SPACs. Either outright close or trim the positions. Mayne keep 100 share sin some of the post-DA ones on the off chance they take off.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pruned some of the bushes. Everything was minor losses as it was all bought near NAV. I wanted to up my cash for the next downturn.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
XPOA literally traded flat all day long, looks like we were all wise to dump it

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I closed out more than half of my SPAC positions yesterday. Kept BTWN, BTNB, GSAH and SVFA. Also kept a single 100 share position in NSH which is merging with Spire Global (a satellite data company) to see if they ever become something real.